Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sadistic Hookup
Cobalt: Nobody has the authority to judge me let alone you. Im posting my personal experience just to understand some weird behaviour. The fact that the thread is open to the public doesnt give you the right to insult someone. Is this how you're raised? Then congratulations to your folks for their work done. If you dont like something just dont post. If you insult me i'll give the insults back. Why do people hook up on toilet bars? Why do people hook up on streets? Why do people hook up generally? Because they have urges. That's why. When you invite somebody for sex it means you can easily get comfortable with anyone. When i met him his eyes were red. At first i thought it was from his work because he plays music in a bar, but now that im thinking about this behaviour he may have been stoned.

Ps You died laughing? Look yourself at the mirror and it maybe stops.

This forum is partially cencored. Other users can insult me but no my replies are deleted!!!!

bromance17 Wrote:This forum is partially cencored. Other users can insult me but no my replies are deleted!!!!

You're not censored for what you're saying mate, you just have to make 50 posts before they stop randomly stopping some messages. Come and play the word games, that will get you up to 50 quite quickly.

Yeah, it is a random moderation process until you reach 50 posts, so not all of your posts will appear straight away until you reach that number. It's to weed out trolls and spam, nothing personal. Also, I have not seen anyone insult you here?

Criders88:Ok, man thanks. I didnt know that.
Deephiance called me fucking looney
Cobalt wrote me to quit bitching

I dont think they were copliments!!!!

Think your right Cridders, I don't think people are setting out to insult you. Think most are concerned for your wellbeing if your using Grindr and turning up at someone you don't knows house- keep yourself safe. Also I think they are saying expect the unexpected if you do turn up at someone's house- they may not be able to perform on command. It's quite horny to swap pictures but when someone is there in the flesh it might be harder to, well get it harder! Maybe you need to connect on a social level, see how it goes and then it could lead to a relationship or even just a great lay. I don't think people were insulting you by challenging your perception of this guys mental health as in a) a sadist hurts somebody and he did not do that (fortunately) and b) schizophrenia is a type of paranoid psychosis whereby, if he became alarmed he may have lashed out at you, or exhibited signs of being in some type of disociative fugue state. This would have been apparent to you and you would have left very quickly.

My experience of this forum is that people want to help each other. Sometimes we just don't like what we hear.

Hope all works out well for you!

drobs Wrote:Could be his "brother" was actually his partner or boyfriend.

This could also turn out to be true.
''Do I look civilized to you?''

I checked him on facebook. He actually has a brother and they live together!!!

bromance17 Wrote:I checked him on facebook. He actually has a brother and they live together!!!

Could be his brother is tired of him bringing tricks over to their apartment.
Use a condom.