Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nonexistent sex drive and I'm ok with that
OMG! After reading all of these responses I am starting to feel like a complete deviant! I LOVE sex! The more sex I get, the more sex I want. I also like all types of partners. I have always had a high sex drive and unlike most men that I have been with, am able to have multiple orgasms in a relatively short period of time. I particularly enjoy pleasing a partner...finding out what makes them tick and then driving them wild. I have been with a large number of partners, male and female, and I enjoyed every single experience and have fond memories of them all.

Lalo Wrote:OMG! After reading all of these responses I am starting to feel like a complete deviant! I LOVE sex! The more sex I get, the more sex I want. I also like all types of partners. I have always had a high sex drive and unlike most men that I have been with, am able to have multiple orgasms in a relatively short period of time. I particularly enjoy pleasing a partner...finding out what makes them tick and then driving them wild. I have been with a large number of partners, male and female, and I enjoyed every single experience and have fond memories of them all.

Fuck yeah.

Smile

Lalo Wrote:and I enjoyed every single experience and have fond memories of them all.

that makes you pretty lucky then , i think Smile

my sex drive ebbs and flows. when it's ebbing, sexual overdrive. when it's flowing, don't even think about it.

I once had a fuck buddy that was a genuine sex addict.

I know that it will be a long time until I want to have sex again , so now it is not important to me at all . . .

trywait Wrote:my sex drive ebbs and flows. when it's ebbing, sexual overdrive. when it's flowing, don't even think about it.

Pretty much the same. I bounce between being a complete sexual maniac, and a borderline prude... and it doesn't even to seem to be affected by my mood - I just seem to randomly go through phases Laugh

You have to admire everyone who posted on this thread. Our society is so sexualised, it's actually grotesque. Sex is a new religion and it's almost sinful to admit that sexuality doesn't matter that much. And it shouldn't matter: addiction to sex (or any form of addiction) is the real disorder, not the lack of it.

While I have a sex drive, I have no interest in having sex with anyone else. I have trouble with physical contact with other people so it's difficult to get over the anxiety so that I can even begin to feel good. So I prefer to use my bullet to get over any sexual frustrations I may have. And even then its maybe once or twice a month that I do anything. Otherwise I like occupying my time with my art and writing, or reading a good book or learning to play my bass guitar. I prefer productivity over anything else.
When I tried explaining to my mother that when I look for someone to date, I'd rather find someone I can have intelligent conversations with and enjoy their company, she says I may as well just be friends with them and not a girlfriend. Interesting as my parents haven't had sex in at LEAST 15 years, that I'm aware of (though I like to pretend they never had sex ever and that I was a test tube baby lololol).

While I have many interests and hobbies, sex is extremely high on my list of priorities. My wife and I are extremely well matched where libido is concerned and therefore have a very fulfilling sex life. I was previously in a relationship with a woman who had a very low libido and it was the main reason that our relationship ended. What's interesting to me is that I am only interested in having sex with people that I am monogamous with, for much of my 20s I was single and didn't have the desire for no strings attached sex, nor did I really think about sex.
While I understand that sex is extremely important to me, I also know that for some people it is not, and that's ok. I think when two people are in a monogamous relationship it is important that libidos (or the lack there of) match up fairly well though.