Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Saffa living in London
Hi

You can call me Taz, I'm 25 (Scorpio).

I work in IT, databases and reports amongst other things... My hobbies are pretty standard, things like Films, Gym, TV series, PC games and outdoors.

I've been in a relationship for 2 months, it's my second so far. The other being a train wreck!

I've been out to my family and friends for about a year and a half, but I've known much longer than that, I like to think my wild days are over but I seem to be in a totally different place and mind set every year that who knows!

I joined this forums because I found the threads helpful and interesting to read, plus the chance to make new friends sounds good to me.

If you have anything you'd like to ask me feel free to reply to PM me. Smile

Cheers!
Taz

Welcome Taz Smile

Welcome to GS

Welcome
[Image: 05onfire1_xp-jumbo-v2.jpg?quality=90&auto=webp]

Alto Wrote:Ashford is in kent isn't it? anyway welcome

Ah, this is Ashford Middlesex, it's right next to Heathrow..

Thank you for the welcoming messages Smile

Taz

Welcome Taz~ Join us in word games. Hope to see you around ~

welcome to the forum
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!

taz26901 Wrote:Hi

You can call me Taz, I'm 25 (Scorpio).

I work in IT, databases and reports amongst other things... My hobbies are pretty standard, things like Films, Gym, TV series, PC games and outdoors.

I've been in a relationship for 2 months, it's my second so far. The other being a train wreck!

I've been out to my family and friends for about a year and a half, but I've known much longer than that, I like to think my wild days are over but I seem to be in a totally different place and mind set every year that who knows!

I joined this forums because I found the threads helpful and interesting to read, plus the chance to make new friends sounds good to me.

If you have anything you'd like to ask me feel free to reply to PM me. Smile

Cheers!
Taz

That's awesome, we have another IT person here. I do some similar work, with databases and creating reports and other things as well..I work with a database called Unidata...which is interesting...not SQL based it is a multi-valued database...kind of a mind warp coming from SQL...which I for the most part prefer but nevertheless it is quite interesting work.
"I’m not expecting to grow flowers in a desert, but I can live and breathe and see the sun in wintertime"
Check out my stuff!

Welcome to GS. Smile If there's anyway I can help or if you have any question's at all feel free to send a message. ^_^

welcome~Catsmiley