Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Saint & Frosty: I've Got Your Back (aka Skype Overdose)
I just want to say that it could be a bad idea to post pictures with a gun or two. Somebody could think the wrong thing. I agree. So, I'm going to post this one instead.

[Image: picture.php?albumid=787&pictureid=5434]

So, Saint gave you the weapons you so like, and here's me, the evil GOTH with my horns and all. Enjoy Asthanos

[Image: picture.php?albumid=768&pictureid=5435]

Saint Wrote:I just want to say that it could be a bad idea to post pictures with a gun or two. Somebody could think the wrong thing. I agree. So, I'm going to post this one instead.

I don't know about you other bitches, but something about this seems right... and I can't and probably shouldn't place my finger on what it is....

I'm an advocate against guns gurls, but something about this picture is making me reconsider, I mean, just look at that bed spread? How can you just not get aroused into conforming to legal gun ownership by it?

Now where was my hair wrap, I think I see a washboard that needs to be used >.>

... what? it's sunday, laundry day! Gosh you gurls is nasty Msn-slapping

Coffee

Saint Wrote:I just want to say that it could be a bad idea to post pictures with a gun or two. Somebody could think the wrong thing. I agree. So, I'm going to post this one instead.

Hubba-hubba-smiley

you're seriously making me reconsider my anti-gun stance..Biglaugh

Sylph Wrote:I don't know about you other bitches, but something about this seems right... and I can't and probably shouldn't place my finger on what it is....

I'm an advocate against guns gurls, but something about this picture is making me reconsider, I mean, just look at that bed spread? How can you just not get aroused into conforming to legal gun ownership by it?
Coffee

southbiochem Wrote:Hubba-hubba-smiley

you're seriously making me reconsider my anti-gun stance..Biglaugh

Hmm, if I is not mistaken, I'd doth protest thy bitch stole my lines. Lacketh Originality much?

Clone Bitches!
[Image: hE9862481]

LOL I just kid Mar-Mar darling. You know I lubs you my shorty :hello-handsome-smil

Sylph Wrote:Hmm, if I is not mistaken, I'd doth protest thy bitch stole my lines. Lacketh Originality much?

You're assuming I read everything you type...:tongue:

southbiochem Wrote:You're assuming I read everything you type...:tongue:

Oh stop your coy flirting you dirty little spanish man! You know you drip off the end of my every word Wink lol

I figured you didn't, because of how you worded it, but it was just too similar to pass up the opportunity.

I like how you got alittle Sassy there marzy! Werk it Coffee

SilverFrost Wrote:So, Saint gave you the weapons you so like, and here's me, the evil GOTH with my horns and all. Enjoy Asthanos

[Image: picture.php?albumid=768&pictureid=5435]

E.B.A.H

Evil Brain Angel Heart

Thank you, Saint HerzHerzHerzHerz