Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Salute to the guys already here
Marky Wrote:Don't worry about us - keeps us busy trying to work out who we've said hi to and who we haven't :p Change is good - and meeting people is awesome. After speaking to a few of you I think I'll get on well with you all and I'm sure the other members feel the same.

there are some really great guys on here, both originals and recently added members..

Notice how I avoided the words old and new Elkgrin

East Wrote:I am glad you guys are here! I have been trying to keep up with the welcomes but I have some catching up to do now so in the meantime...WELCOME to everyone ...

...sorry the trolls took over the other place...their loss...our gainXyxthumbs

thank you, the guys on here definitely make a great first impression

Good luck trying to catch up on the drama. It's not easy like it is on Coronation street. Seriously, you can go months without watching and just pick up where you left off. The only thing that changes is the central gay character gets uglier.

Wow. I've never been saluted before. I feel like... I don't know... trying to take over some shit or something. Maybe I'll just tell someone to be "at ease" and criticize the way they make their bed.

Mind?

You ask NOW that you are here?

Sort of like people just stomping in, raiding my refrigerator, turning on the TV and then ask me if I mind if they 'visit'....

:tongue:

Bowyn Aerrow Wrote:Mind?

Sort of like people just stomping in, raiding my refrigerator, turning on the TV and then ask me if I mind if they 'visit'....

Got anything good in the fridge? Sharks get hungry. So what's on TV this morning?

Permanently! Confusedmile:

*falls out of chair laughing* omg..you rock.

I realllly like the guys on this site!
Kitty

I bet the other site looks like a desert now.