Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sam Smith
Okay peeps, I realized that no one has posted a thread in here about Sam Smith...and I have to say that we need to be talking about him right now!!! His music is pure magic, and sounds like it was made specific for me! Smile

So talk about him!

At this point we're on hold...

In a post on his official Facebook.com page, he writes, "Dear Capital FM & everyone attending the Capital Summertime Ball, I am so so sad to say I won't be performing today. I've just got off the plane and my voice has completely gone. This is the first show I've ever had to cancel and I am praying that it is the last. I really have to avoid any long term damage to my voice."
Read more at http://www.philly.com/philly/blogs/enter...xUXuulc.99

Heart  Life's too short to miss an opportunity to show your love and affection!  Heart

Heard "stay with me" yesterday on the radio and i really like this song.

Nice portrait...

[Image: 227009-thumb.jpg]
Heart  Life's too short to miss an opportunity to show your love and affection!  Heart

I like his hair a bit more grown out and less preened.

[Image: sam-smith-gay.jpg?w=600]

Little known, he's a vamp, a scamp and a bit of a tramp (Cher said so)! Tongue3

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTj1WKOOixVQRnXtQo3e8B...mBW51djtOq]

NYC radio is starting to play his stuff now too.
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!

His new album is excellent and I've had it in the car on loop the past few days Smile

He's already said that a few of the songs were written after his breakup with his long term boyfriend.

ObW
X

I can't stop listening to his album! My current faves are "Not in the Way" and "I've Told You Now".

According to the Billboard website (they count down the top 100 records each week, considered the music industry 'bible'), "Stay With Me" moves up the chart this week, from #5 to #3.

Sam's that much closer to a #1 single.
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!