Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Samsun Galaxy Note 7 BANNED by airlines
October 14- WASHINGTON – The U.S. Department of Transportation (DOT), with the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) and the Pipeline and Hazardous Materials Safety Administration (PHMSA), today announced it is issuing an emergency order to ban all Samsung Galaxy Note7 smartphone devices from air transportation in the United States. Individuals who own or possess a Samsung Galaxy Note7 device may not transport the device on their person, in carry-on baggage, or in checked baggage on flights to, from, or within the United States. This prohibition includes all Samsung Galaxy Note7 devices. The phones also cannot be shipped as air cargo. The ban will be effective on Saturday, October 15, 2016, at noon ET.
"You can be young without money but you can't be old without money"
Maggie the Cat from "Cat on a Hot Tin Roof." by Tennessee Williams

Flybe in the U.K. banned them too from a flight from Spain in September

Lol

Message is too short

Is that the one that keeps exploding?

Yeah, that could be problematic on a plane methinks.
[Image: 05onfire1_xp-jumbo-v2.jpg?quality=90&auto=webp]

Insertnamehere Wrote:Is that the one that keeps exploding?

Yeah, that could be problematic on a plane methinks.

Yeah its the one that keeps exploding. At first they recalled a few of them then it was a mandatory recall for all of them and they were replacing them with new ones, but even the new ones are exploding so they have stopped production on them.
“Why is a raven like a writing-desk?”  [Image: 1f3a9.png]

Ah yes! I read that Samsung is taking them out of circulation anyway, seems like they won't be around much longer in any case
[Image: 05onfire1_xp-jumbo-v2.jpg?quality=90&auto=webp]

Well I am glad I didn't end up with that one...actually probably was close to...If I had waited much longer I may have very well wound up with that phone. I wound up with a Galaxy S7... originally had the S7 Edge and shattered it after 2 hours...yeah that sucked. Anyway, last time I go all out over a damn phone, especially when they carry the risk of exploding, not the first time this has happened with phones and other mobile devices...
"I’m not expecting to grow flowers in a desert, but I can live and breathe and see the sun in wintertime"
Check out my stuff!