Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Santa Clause sweater
The parents of this kid didn't notice anythinhg wrong until the teacher pointed it out

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

"You can be young without money but you can't be old without money"
Maggie the Cat from "Cat on a Hot Tin Roof." by Tennessee Williams

I had no idea Christmas tree ornaments could make such wonderful earrings...

If I had pierced ears,,, I'd be sporting a couple red ball ornaments right now!!!!
We Have Elvis !!

I had to look at the sweater a few times to figure out what was wrong.

LOL
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!

CellarDweller Wrote:I had to look at the sweater a few times to figure out what was wrong.

LOL

Yeah, that's the problem with these thumbnails, you can't see much detail. I wish Andy would address the problem.

Sorry, but I can't see it well enough to know what is wrong. Will someone fill me in?
I bid NO Trump!

LJay Wrote:Sorry, but I can't see it well enough to know what is wrong. Will someone fill me in?

Santa appears to be writing "Merry Chistmas" in the snow with his urine.

LJay Wrote:Sorry, but I can't see it well enough to know what is wrong. Will someone fill me in?
I miss my 20/20 vision i had 20 years ago.

Ah!

There is an old joke about an English Lord who got so drunk that he left the ball and wrote his name in the snow in the same way. Now, as Lords go, it was not really so scandalous until someone pointed it out that that the name seemed to be in Lady Smythe's handwriting.
I bid NO Trump!

johnny196775 Wrote:I miss my 20/20 vision i had 20 years ago.

Ain't that the truth. I have cataracts in both eyes.
I bid NO Trump!

LJay Wrote:Ah!

There is an old joke about an English Lord who got so drunk that he left the ball and wrote his name in the snow in the same way. Now, as Lords go, it was not really so scandalous until someone pointed it out that that the name seemed to be in Lady Smythe's handwriting.

Absolutely nothing to do with this thread but if you're going to tell jokes, do you know the one about the Lord who was having an affair with the Lady of the castle. In the middle of the night her husband returns and bangs furiously on the castle door. The Lady urges to Lord to sneak out ofthe back door and accompanies him to make sure he doesn't lose his way. The get to the back door and she opens it and there, sitting on the doorstep is an enormous fierce Irish wolfhound. The Lord turns to the Lady and says: "You wouldn't turn a Knight out on a dog like this:"