Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Satan is attacking US
*Sigh* Someone left the gates to the nut house open again,

Rainbowmum Wrote:*Sigh* Someone left the gates to the nut house open again,

people ignoring me or insulting me just makes me more disillusioned with democrats

it used to be id consider voting democrat and i did, in the past like for clinton and kerry and senator cantwell

others i would debate in my mind about-then id get outside and in my mind see the rudest most arrogant libs in seattle and get turned off

then when clinton bombed Serbs in 1999 he pretty much turned me off totally ,but i did vote for kerry

it just seems to get worse month by month

ive been banned off liberal forums for stating very minor details-its amazing

you dont think this discrimination gets carried into discrimination in housing employment etc?i think so

Paranoia reigns supreme itt!

HollandofFrance Wrote:people ignoring me or insulting me just makes me more disillusioned with democrats

it used to be id consider voting democrat and i did, in the past like for clinton and kerry and senator cantwell

others i would debate in my mind about-then id get outside and in my mind see the rudest most arrogant libs in seattle and get turned off

then when clinton bombed Serbs in 1999 he pretty much turned me off totally ,but i did vote for kerry

it just seems to get worse month by month

ive been banned off liberal forums for stating very minor details-its amazing

you dont think this discrimination gets carried into discrimination in housing employment etc?i think so

HOF,
You have every right to have your own opinion regarding politics or anything else. Don't take any notice of those other forums, if they can't handle controversy , their loss.
Stay where you at least have freedom of speech.

I have no doubt that you may be right regarding the discrimination.

Yes, Satan IS attacking the United States . . . it's called the Republican Primary.

Anyway, for those who are interested in the outcome of this three-ringed circus, Santorum (the man this thread is about), has lost in the Michigan and Arizona primaries. Both states went to Mitt Romney.

This is the scariest US election I've seen in my entire life. Seriously.

I agree, I was halfway paying attention to the news but I heard them say that Santorum has a legit chance of beating Obama. if this happens if anyone in Canada is looking for a roommate I'm a quiet person, I don't mind cleaning and I can cook a little.:biggrin:

ceez Wrote:I agree, I was halfway paying attention to the news but I heard them say that Santorum has a legit chance of beating Obama. if this happens if anyone in Canada is looking for a roommate I'm a quiet person, I don't mind cleaning and I can cook a little.:biggrin:

The news will say anything. I wouldn't pay too much attention to what the talking heads think. Santorum will never be POTUS. It would be very difficult for Romney to win the election.

obama believes in late term abortion -that sounds demonic to me

what hitler did -surely he was demon possesed

obamas not going to win anything else