Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Save the Bros!
A friend of mine shared this commercial, which (IMHO) cleverly plays off serious PSA's to advertise a product.

The comments were an interesting mix... some thought it was hilarious, some thought it was insulting, and some honed on the female who suggested she secretly enjoyed being leered at, which of course triggered a few anti-feminist "SJW" rants.

Wonder what you think? This is not an endorsement of the product; I have never tried it and have no stake in its success or failure.

I've noticed a push for more organic protein drinks and I forget which company sells it but there's a protein pack with just meat, cheese and nuts.

Funny commercial by the way.
[Image: tumblr_n60lwfr0nK1tvauwuo2_250.gif]

I don't want a bro personality but I wouldn't' mind that body.

Sick. Just sick.
I bid NO Trump!

I'm consuming a large amount of Whey protein right now. I really don't know if I should feel hilarious or insulting.

I hate that "bro" personality type. What a bunch of dicks.

I was in class and overheard a conversation about French. So I chimed in "I can say one thing in French: Je suis un garçon... it means: I am a little boy."

It was a joke... clearly. Self deprecating and stupid, perhaps not funny, but clearly a joke. It got some polite chuckles. Then, this fucking BRO, who wears sweat pants to class because that's how fucking cool he is says, all slack jawed and lazy like, "Uh... so like... how do you say man in French?" To which I reply "I think it's l'homme." He then says, with no humor, "Uh yeah... you should probably say that then."

Fuck you, you literalist, humorless, vapid cunt. I hope you choke on a barbell.

... I really just hate that one guy.

Wade Wrote:I hate that "bro" personality type. What a bunch of dicks.

I was in class and overheard a conversation about French. So I chimed in "I can say one thing in French: Je suis un garçon... it means: I am a little boy."

It was a joke... clearly. Self deprecating and stupid, perhaps not funny, but clearly a joke. It got some polite chuckles. Then, this fucking BRO, who wears sweat pants to class because that's how fucking cool he is says, all slack jawed and lazy like, "Uh... so like... how do you say man in French?" To which I reply "I think it's l'homme." He then says, with no humor, "Uh yeah... you should probably say that then."

Fuck you, you literalist, humorless, vapid cunt. I hope you choke on a barbell.

... I really just hate that one guy.

Calm down. That "bro" you're talking about sounds more like a bitch rather than a bro.

DawnArmy Wrote:Calm down. That "bro" you're talking about sounds more like a bitch rather than a bro.

No! You calm down!!!!

Oh boy! When it's bad it's really baaaaaaad!!!
Are you a basic, of basic-est basic, bro?

... you might be able to salvage a personality...

But actually, [MENTION=18396]Wade[/MENTION], garçon doesn't include the word little. It just means boy, so you didn't say you were a little boy, you just said you were a boy (male), which would just tend to differentiate you from a girl (female), but say nothing about age.