Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Saw this video
I dont know if anyone else has seen this yet, but i saw this earlier today

" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen>

if this doesn't get the message out that LGBT bullying needs to stop, i honestly dont know what will

And another thing... if people who claim to be christians truly were christians, they would know that the bible also teaches love, compassion, and understanding for others... even towards gays

didnt work for me

This is the video that the OP meant to post. (I viewed the page source)

This actually affects hets as well, like boys who break the boy code in any way may be tormented as gay though they're not. I've seen girls ostracized as gay even though they weren't (though girls usually get hit with slut rumors instead).

'Course all bullying should be seen as a similar problem, as well as the culture and schools that often look the other way if not actively defend it.

Zinnia Jones is a favorite of mine on YT and she sometimes speaks on gay bullying. He's not as emotionally compelling as many others but his statements are brilliant, clear, and coherent. A couple of examples if you wanna see ZJ is "Siding with hate: Michael L. Brown" and "Re: 'Can't Even Go to the Park'".

no matter what, bullying should stop all together, not just on gays but on everyone.

Since when did schoolyard bullies listen to adults? How can teachers who can't even keep narcotics out of our rougher public schools stop any sort of bullying? How can we keep bullying out of our schools, when we can't keep bullying out of our workplaces, our media, our government? Weren't grown adults just fighting in Oakland yesterday?

"Teach kids compassion, to be kind to eachother."

Easy to say. Damned difficult to actually do.