Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Scared
djs6949 Wrote:[quote=posterpicture]You have your face pic shows on this forum. Isn't it a huge step of coming out already?

Yes. That was a tough decision for me. However, I feel completely accepted here. Secondly, I feel like it's nearly impossible for me to get a relationship without people seeing what I look like.

Your reply helped me a lot! Thank you so much!

You are welcome!
It is kinda hard to get a relationship on this site as our members are so spread out. :biggrin:
But it did happen. I know some people found their soul mate here :biggrin: so it can be you also Big Grin
Also, I added you as friend so you can see my how I look like in my profile Confusedmile:

posterpicture Wrote:[quote=djs6949]

You are welcome!
It is kinda hard to get a relationship on this site as our members are so spread out. :biggrin:
But it did happen. I know some people found their soul mate here :biggrin: so it can be you also Big Grin
Also, I added you as friend so you can see my how I look like in my profile Confusedmile:

Spread out :-O What do you think we bloody are??? margarine lol.... This site is a great place i tend to find to make new friends.... Well online ones... I scared all my real ones away lol... *twiddles fingers*]

kindestb regards

zeon x

djs6949 Wrote:This forum is my second step in my coming out phase. I am literally shaking writing this. Anyway, I am a 21 year-old male scared to death of coming out. I have told 3 close friends that I am Bi but I am 90% sure I am gay. I want a guy but for some reason I am particularly picky. Is that strange? Do I tell my family? I am just really nervous and I am flipping out. I have had girlfriends since high school but none more than 6 months. I am afraid of what people will say to me. I have no gay friends and at college I feel like everyone will treat me different. Please help!

Dude I totally know what you are going through. I was petrafied to come out. I came out to my parents in late April and I was sweating all the way through it. But you know what? I got through it and I feel like a new man. I would suggest journaling about how you feel at this point in your life. Get connected with a gay straight alliance at your school. Or talk to one of your counselors at school. Stary optimistic...you've come along way...just take a deep breath and relax.