Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Scared
Hi guys

I need some advice i have neva been with a guy before but its all i can think about lately
I am scared it will be so painfull but i do very much want to sample man meat and hopefully like it
If nebody cud give me some advice or cid explane wat wud happen extrmely greatful

Thanks in advanve

Curiousdrew Wrote:Hi guys

I need some advice i have neva been with a guy before but its all i can think about lately
I am scared it will be so painfull but i do very much want to sample man meat and hopefully like it
If nebody cud give me some advice or cid explane wat wud happen extrmely greatful

Thanks in advanve

What is it, exactly, that you're interested in trying with another guy? Specify your fantasies and urges a little further, and we'll be able to give better advice.

From the part I bolded, I'm gonna venture a guess that you want to try bottoming. The main tips I would give for that are:

1) Make sure you're clean and prepared down there. If you use an enema, don't do it immediately beforehand. You want a little bit of time to make sure all the water did, in fact, come out. You might think you expelled everything...and then 15, 30, 60 (or more) minutes later - surprise! There's still water, and your body is suddenly trying to get it out. You don't want that to happen during sex. :eek:

2) When it comes time for penetration, go as slow as you need. Don't let the top rush you. When it starts to feel a little painful, calm down, focus, relax, and wait for it to pass before continuing. If at any point your feel extreme pain, just stop. Slowly ease his cock out of you and don't resume until it stops hurting. Often, just relaxing your hole isn't enough for him to slide in comfortably. What works best for me when a guy is pretty big, is actually pushing out while he pushes in. It might sound counter-intuitive, but you'll be pleasantly surprised when it immediately goes in with virtually no pain. Confusedmile:

3) Wear a condom.

So there's that. What else are you nervous about and need advice on?

Hello there,
First time experieces can be a bit daunting however dont fret over it... If your wanting to do anal penetration make sure you relax and if his cock is thick then you may be better off with sucking it than sitting on it.. The key to it is trying things out and going with the flow.. Of course ensure lube is used and plenty of it.. Remember condoms save lives and respect lives so If he wont wear a condom then no bloody screw... Dont do it drunk otherwise you wont know nor remember whether he has or has not worn a condom or passed on an STI... I would recommend just experiementing so try out a gaybar...

Kindest regards

zeon