Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Scared of meeting a guy on a date
Hey Ive meet a guy online but I feel little scared of meeting them, though I really want too.
I just feel really ugly and fat at the moment, how do you get over that far of meeting another guys for the first time?

I think with anyone...no matter what you look like...you have to just own it and be prepared for the person not liking you for whatever reason. I think we all fear that a little but oddly enough we all reject other people all the time so it is important to remember that.....

Maybe think of rejection as healthy and normal and embrace it instead of fearing it....

I like anything that will give me inner freedom so that is why I would advice this....

hmmmm I never been told I'm ugly though lol! I just ugly at the moment as I don't feel get lol!
I'm not bothered about being rejected its the act of going on a date, like a job interview that scares me lol!

Gay men are so often accused of not showing up and backing out of dates and being flaky. Don't be that gay man. Reach in and find your courage and go through with the date.

artyboy Wrote:hmmmm I never been told I'm ugly though lol! I just ugly at the moment as I don't feel get lol!
I'm not bothered about being rejected its the act of going on a date, like a job interview that scares me lol!

LOL...I hate blind dates...I hate ANY date...

I did like to "date" myself thoughI-sense-chemistry...maybe think of it as you going out and this other guy might be there but you are gonna have fun anyway

Iceblink Wrote:Gay men are so often accused of not showing up and backing out of dates and being flaky. Don't be that gay man. Reach in and find your courage and go through with the date.

Im not going to back out, I'm not like that what so ever. I'm just need to get some courage to get me into thinking in a better way about myself.

I'd NEVER do such without telling them FIRST that I am fat and feel ugly beforehand! Then if he still wanted to meet anyway, wtf? Can I buy drinks? Wavey
Heart  Life's too short to miss an opportunity to show your love and affection!  Heart

CCRox Wrote:I'd NEVER do such without telling them FIRST that I am fat and feel ugly beforehand! Then if he still wanted to meet anyway, wtf? Can I buy drinks? Wavey

??????

You being sarcastic?

Its not funny and I'm quite put a back by the childish manner that it has been said in.

How rude!

This is what I meant by the some gays being shallow!

You just ignore that feeling and meet them. Do your best. Smile

Uneunsae Wrote:You just ignore that feeling and meet them. Do your best. Smile

I think the sleeping pills I'm on are not helping my frame of mind at the moment, so I'll just stop taking them and just don't eat anything all week and get my hair cut and I'll feel better lol!