Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
School closed because of storm
BrianNorth Wrote:I think there was a day last week where schools closed because it was cold out.. I remember walking in -36C and things were ALWAYS open. I feel old saying that haha. BACK IN MY DAY NOTHING CLOSED.

Lol. back in the day.......it didn't fucking matter what the weather was...I had a teacher who caught a lift with the snow plough driver so she could get to the school...which was only a five minute walk for us....which we were told to make no matter what. And then we'd light the wood-stoves........

Nowadays...the least little snow and all the buses are cancelled......pussies.

Here, school season is postponed to another week due to a massive flood. Thus, the school students have a longer holiday. Sadly they never did the same to the University.

Eh, better enjoy the holiday!

Back home they never closed any school, they just were a bit more tolerant about being late. Now I am studying abroad, in Scotland, people are completely mental. One day there was a storm my home country would give 100 warnings for, but here they casually continue their game of golf (god knows how).
Anyway, like most people suggest I'd just enjoy the extra free time. I know going abroad is very stressful, but in the end all the things you have to do for it aren't as bad. You will have less free time when you get there so enjoy some relaxing! Where are you planning to go to? Smile

It was an even mile to school when I was in the seventh grade and we walked it, even in the snow. We did have a few snow days, but not many. It just was not a big deal.
I bid NO Trump!

xbibi Wrote:Back home they never closed any school, they just were a bit more tolerant about being late. Now I am studying abroad, in Scotland, people are completely mental. One day there was a storm my home country would give 100 warnings for, but here they casually continue their game of golf (god knows how).
Anyway, like most people suggest I'd just enjoy the extra free time. I know going abroad is very stressful, but in the end all the things you have to do for it aren't as bad. You will have less free time when you get there so enjoy some relaxing! Where are you planning to go to? Smile

Going abroad for me is the only way to remove my stress and all the bad feelings I have!!
Sorry for my actually annoying mood... what exactly do I have to enjoy here? Hurting guys instead of hitting on them?
My free time is when I study and do researches, my free time is when I work and enjoy every sight of my success. There ain't nowhere to go here, nobody to go with either. So until I get out of here, there's no life.
Thanks for your words Smile
I shall be moving to France for the next years. Of course with some luck and hard work... Wink

I like how positive you are when it comes to going abroad Smile Just don't forget that moving doesn't necessarily solve all your problems, I mean it's not some sort of magic. It is a very nice way to make a new start though Smile

BlueStar Wrote:I shall be moving to France for the next years. Of course with some luck and hard work... Wink

I'm consider going to France but it's a future things, maybe I can go in next 6-7...years :mad:, and of course i must be extremely luck to go.

shirogane Wrote:I'm consider going to France but it's a future things, maybe I can go in next 6-7...years :mad:, and of course i must be extremely luck to go.

I hope you'll be passing by and say HI, if I plan on staying there too Wink

Study hard!!