Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hackers apologise?!!!
Not only apologises but also unlocks the hack. Now there's a turn up for the books, a hacker with a concience.

http://uk.businessinsider.com/ransomware...?r=US&IR=T
"You can be young without money but you can't be old without money"
Maggie the Cat from "Cat on a Hot Tin Roof." by Tennessee Williams

Might just be me, but I don't think I'd trust a group of hackers to turn honest and release a fix Tongue. I guess at that point you really don't have a choice, so in those shoes I'd do it, but it certainly wouldn't give me warm and fuzzies for them.

Most hackers greatest dream is to go work for microsoft, google or apple.

They're generally people with extreme tech skills but no social skills and no legal outlet for their abilities. Frustrated and isolated they get bitter and and start taking revenge on society as a whole for discarding them.

Most criminal hackers just want to be loved and appreciated. Most hackers aren't criminals.

Some are just total cuntbags though thats pretty undeniable.

TigerLover Wrote:Most hackers greatest dream is to go work for microsoft, google or apple.

They're generally people with extreme tech skills but no social skills and no legal outlet for their abilities. Frustrated and isolated they get bitter and and start taking revenge on society as a whole for discarding them.

Most criminal hackers just want to be loved and appreciated. Most hackers aren't criminals.

Some are just total cuntbags though thats pretty undeniable.

Not to trivialize the levity of such a scenario;

but the way you worded that reminded me of a movie of sorts.
Very cinematic Sheep