Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Scott lively and the pink swastika.
This guy Scott lively wrote a book called "The pink swastika" in which he claims Nazism is somehow a gay thing, that Hitler was gay, that homosexuality lends itself to a kind of a authoritarianism which gave rise to Nazism blah blah

Its a load of fucking crap, there's some videos of him giving lectures in churches though its pretty boring as he takes forever just telling you his credentials and degrees and other shit about himself.

He believes fully in "if you dont learn from the past you doomed to repeat it" so basically he thinks we should learn about "the pink swastika" and then what exactly Scott, kill all queers, don't let queers in government! What Scott what!?

Oh he also gives speeches and lectures in russia and uganda, where anti-gay feeling is prevelant.

hes trying to say the holocaust was just jewish, oh maybe a few gays were put in camps, but not death camps, thats a myth us queers started.

I wonder if scott knows 11 million people were killed, 6 million jews, that leaves 5 millio people.

I seriously hate this guy. Its hard to say. But i just know its exaggerated shit.

A quote from dr. Scott lively

"Homosexuality is the true cause of nazism and the nazi attrocities"

Dr. Scott Lively everyone.

This American is in court being sued by ugandan sexual minoritys for stirring up hate in there country

partis Wrote:This American is in court being sued by ugandan sexual minoritys for stirring up hate in there country

I don't know how people like him sleep at night. Is Scott the one being sued? if so I'm surpised, they hate gay people there anyway.
[Image: tumblr_n60lwfr0nK1tvauwuo2_250.gif]

Yes ceez, but they’re ugandans in America, not Uganda. I dont know how he sleeps either. Whats worse is he speaks without anger, without feeling, hes like a harmless grandpa.

It disgusts me that he goes to Uganda. Its sick.

what message hes trying to give or more importantly why?

There probably was some sexual pervesion in the nazi party, but they perveted everything, mainly effeminite gay men suffered persucution. Yes probably because there easier to notice. Hitler hated gays.

Oh, well, let him keep going to Uganda, hopefully he'll catch ebola

anyways, already a case against him, not a single historian repects his book..

just ship him off to a gulag..

Yes true, yet still manages to pack out churches. Im sure some people in russia dont care about historians views, apparantly he loves putin too, not in that way, obviously.

Perhaps morbid curiosity packs the churches to some degree...

And yet the idiots with guns would rather shoot people willie nillie at malls, colleges, and movie theaters than destroy this kind of human garbage. I mean REALLY.....if you know you are going to jail for the rest of your life for shooting someone....MAKE IT COUNT!!!!!