Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Copulation Music!
What are your favorite jams to listen to when you get down and dirty?

Feel free to include any of your musical suggestions, when it comes to setting "the mood"!

Here's one of my new favorites:

We've had this discussion before. I find music during sex too distracting. I would rather elicit beautiful music from my lover Wink

marshlander Wrote:We've had this discussion before. I find music during sex too distracting. I would rather elicit beautiful music from my lover Wink

Aww, too bad I missed it that thread..

Distracting, huh? I'm not the best at multitasking either, but when it comes to sex, I can do a lot of things I normally couldn't do.

That's youth for you Wink

Listening to music for me is like taking my work home sometimes. Other times I need not to listen to recorded music because I don't want anyone else's ideas fresh in my head, specially when something of my own is hatching.

I'm kinda of the same opinion :redface: I've never really thought it was something that needed to be there... maybe a bit of Art of Trance at a push...

setting the mood always felt like something that happened in movies; unless it's there to begin with it's not something I look out for. Eesh I'm boring...

When I was with my partner, we planned on having sex with music in the future. I told him no. Then there were times where I changed my mind. I thought it would be too distracting, but maybe it would have worked for us. I really don't know. I would experiment with it.

if im gonna listen to music during i like techno Wink like pacifica. Or dub step like Kaspa