Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Screwed up things heterosexuals come up with...
Say what????

There are tons of things that, if you think about it for a second you have to say.......
There's no damned way a queer person would have thought of that.

I thought of a bunch of them in the past three days... but don't want to hog the creative juices.... I'll give some examples....

Original Sin ---
that a newborn baby in 2014 could be guilty of sins committed back in the stone age by a mythical guy named Adam... which leads to.....
Government deficits---
that a baby born in 2014 can already owe $48,000 in debt to a frackin irresponsible overspending federal government.
Karaoke---
needs no explanation if you heard what I listen to last night. Drunk bikers can't sing not matter what.
Plaid Furniture
One size fits all anything

Stop jacking and Let your brains juices oooze

Lets's make a list

I don't want to say that gays are smarter than heterosexuals and I have certainly met some stupid gay people, but I don't think I've ever met a gay person who could have come up with something this ignorant:

"So the purpose of the First Amendment was most decidedly NOT to “approve, support, (or) accept” any “religion” other than Christianity, including Islam and Satanism." - Bryan Fischer, AFA
http://afa.net/the-stand/government/firs...HMrKg5B.99

I'm glad I raised myself on scifi/fantasy (where females typically had lives of their own and able to stand on their own feet so that they were true partners with the guys) more than romance. Though not the only reason, I do believe that's why I thought females should have lives beyond finding "the one" (all else a hobby) rather than seeking a guy with a life to orbit and being his shadow.

And as I see so many straight women put themselves down and look for a guy to take care of them (and will insult women for the very same thing they praise in men) and are raised from childhood on crap about turning beasts and frogs into princes with their love so that many women of all ages sigh wistfully over nightmares like Edward (from the bestselling Twilight) or Christian Gray (from the bestselling 50 Shades of Gray) that I feel like I dodged a bullet by not being straight.

Iceblink Wrote:I don't want to say that gays are smarter than heterosexuals and I have certainly met some stupid gay people, but I don't think I've ever met a gay person who could have come up with something this ignorant:

"So the purpose of the First Amendment was most decidedly NOT to “approve, support, (or) accept” any “religion” other than Christianity, including Islam and Satanism." - Bryan Fischer, AFA
http://afa.net/the-stand/government/firs...HMrKg5B.99

Bryan Fischer is one of the few people I'd have no issues about 86ing in order to improve the world. You know he and his American Family Association have been declared HATE GROUPS by SPLC and the US Armed Forces???

I've posted this before. Watch it to make your blood boil.

On this line here's a quote from Reverend Steve Hickey a fundamentalist & state rep here in South Dakota on his Arizona clone anti-gay bill
“Religious rights need to continue to trump gay rights. Otherwise, we’re heading down the road of Iran, where it’s convert or die, be quiet or die,” Hickey said. “If we want to talk about church and state, this is a bill that keeps the state out of my church.”

- See more at: http://www.rightwingwatch.org/content/sp...DDwZD.dpuf

Here's some more on this line.... from Judge Roy Moore of Alabama
[COLOR="Sienna"] “Buddha didn’t create us, Mohammed didn’t create us, it was the God of the Holy Scriptures [who created us],” using this specious line of “reasoning” as to why the First Amendment doesn’t apply to non-Christians.
[/COLOR]

“Now,” he continued, “if technology’s supposed to increase our knowledge, how did we become so stupid?” Discussing Thomas Jefferson’s use of “life” in the Declaration of Independence, he said that “when [Jefferson] put ‘life’ in there, it was in the womb — we know it begins at conception. Why aren’t we going the right way instead of the wrong way?”

<iframe src="http://videos.rawstory.com/video/Alabama-s-chief-justice/player?layout=&amp;read_more=1" width="416" height="321" frameborder="0" scrolling="no"></iframe>

No queer person is dumb enough to say something that stupid.

For me probably the #1 one heterosexuals come up with that gays never could is when an obese, frighteningly unattractive guy says something like he doesn't want any gays trying to kiss him or get into his pants.

The paid Republican neo con teabagger shills that populate gay boards and other places on the internet that deliver propaganda and daily talking points consistently come up with unbelievable crap. Some of them pretend to be gay but do a bad job of it.

Well, according to my sister, "Gays, Presbyterians and Women's Liberationists are all demon possessed." (Yes that is an exact quote from a letter written in 1978. So far as I know, her opinion hasn't changed since.)

Jesus loves you all but gays will burn in Hell?

Seems like the best example of all.

Love the sinner and hate the sin...do they even believe their own bullshit?

East Wrote:The paid Republican neo con teabagger shills that populate gay boards and other places on the internet that deliver propaganda and daily talking points consistently come up with unbelievable crap. Some of them pretend to be gay but do a bad job of it.

I know who you mean! Big Grin

Err, what you mean! Big Grin