Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Searching for someone...
Hey,
im totally new here just created an account and i feel so lonely that it makes me depressed so i've created this thread because i'm searching for someone to love
I'm thin blonde with blue eyes - I'm from Poland but moving out to UK in several years...
I'm searching for some handsome and wellbuilt male that can be with me - everyday i lose hope that i will ever find someone and also i'm 18 and i didnt come out yet (probably wont come out in this country too homophobic) i will be coming out once i do all the stuff in this country and plan my life in UK or maybe USA

thanks.

Hi and welcome to GS Smile

Hello justmesadly. Welcome to GS.Wavey

Hi.

How you doing? Not long here also Smile

justmesadly Wrote:Hey,
im totally new here just created an account and i feel so lonely that it makes me depressed so i've created this thread because i'm searching for someone to love
I'm thin blonde with blue eyes - I'm from Poland but moving out to UK in several years...
I'm searching for some handsome and wellbuilt male that can be with me - everyday i lose hope that i will ever find someone and also i'm 18 and i didnt come out yet (probably wont come out in this country too homophobic) i will be coming out once i do all the stuff in this country and plan my life in UK or maybe USA

thanks.

I'm only 26 but I remember what it was like to be your age and going through what you are like it was yesterday. I'm going to tell you things you aren't going to like hearing but you can bet all the old guys will back me up on this.

At 18 your brain isn't ready for a relationship --- even though you crave it. That's the truth. Go to youtube and search for "secrets of the teenaged brain." Up until a brain is about 20-21(especially in males) the logical front part o the brain isn't on full power and loads of decisions are made back in the part that is responsible for emotions and drama.

EVERY guy goes through exactly what you're going through right now. It's part of maturing and it sux but there's nothing you can do about it unless you know someone with a time machine so you can go a couple of years into the future.

So what do you do?
Simple! Start now concentrating on becoming the best guy you can and forget about relationships. By best I mean in all respects --- get in shape, move on with your education, READ, make friends based on things besides shared interests, experiment with sex, become financially responsible and focus on career.

Then.. when you turn 20 or 21... you're going to have more guys trying to get with you than you'll be able to handle. Then you can pick and choose and hopefully pick one who's a good a guy as you've become.

This is the gospel according to Virgil.
Nose-pick

I cant focus on myself since i have noone to support me i'm a loser i didnt achieve anything and i cant get weight ... i thought that love is gonna help me at least a bit - you know like a powerup - its hard to live in a closet -LYING AND LYING

justmesadly Wrote:I cant focus on myself since i have noone to support me i'm a loser i didnt achieve anything and i cant get weight ... i thought that love is gonna help me at least a bit - you know like a powerup - its hard to live in a closet -LYING AND LYING

If you are not the person YOU want to spend the rest of your life with don't be disappointed if no one else wants to either... Become the person YOU want to spend the rest of your life with and you'll have no trouble finding people willing to do it with you.

Feeling down on yourself and letting yourself feel hopeless is a sure way to keep people from wanting to spend time with you. You need to man up -- take charge of your life, and lift yourself out of the negative hole you're in.

I've never really been in a closet so I'm not even going to try to give you advice about that.

Welcome to the forum.

WIsh I could give you a hug, but all I can do is give advice, and it's not even my own. memechose said it very well.

If you dwell on negativity, you will attract negativity. Try to see things from a different point of view.
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!

memechose Wrote:I'm only 26 but I remember what it was like to be your age and going through what you are like it was yesterday. I'm going to tell you things you aren't going to like hearing but you can bet all the old guys will back me up on this.

At 18 your brain isn't ready for a relationship --- even though you crave it. That's the truth. Go to youtube and search for "secrets of the teenaged brain." Up until a brain is about 20-21(especially in males) the logical front part o the brain isn't on full power and loads of decisions are made back in the part that is responsible for emotions and drama.

EVERY guy goes through exactly what you're going through right now. It's part of maturing and it sux but there's nothing you can do about it unless you know someone with a time machine so you can go a couple of years into the future.

So what do you do?
Simple! Start now concentrating on becoming the best guy you can and forget about relationships. By best I mean in all respects --- get in shape, move on with your education, READ, make friends based on things besides shared interests, experiment with sex, become financially responsible and focus on career.

Then.. when you turn 20 or 21... you're going to have more guys trying to get with you than you'll be able to handle. Then you can pick and choose and hopefully pick one who's a good a guy as you've become.

This is the gospel according to Virgil.
Nose-pick

BEST DAMN post of GS to date right there dude! Totally rocked it outta da PARK!
Xyxthumbs
Heart  Life's too short to miss an opportunity to show your love and affection!  Heart

Sad to see someone so young with their whole life ahead of them be so desperate and lonely.