Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Searching for someone...
I personally think you shouldn't be so desperate on getting a lover, I'm only 19 and I've experienced that several times, yes it suys, as meme says about the logic thing, I believe its true and ive seen this in myself too, tho I think you shouldn't say no to dating till your older, just don't expect a perfect relationship, I personally think it's good to find a lover n have your heart broken at our age since it makes us less naive and gives us experience, I think this is what causes that logic part of our brain to be used better. Because after experiencing these things you end up having better/realistic expectations of a relationship. Just be careful Smile, the time people lower their standards are when they are desperate, and that just isn't good for you

Welcome justmesadly

how bout justmefriendly
Wink

TwakTwakTwakTwakTwakTwak
CCRox Wrote:BEST DAMN post of GS to date right there dude! Totally rocked it outta da PARK!
Xyxthumbs

it's not often I feel a need to get down on a knee and humbly thank a cranky old pervert for anything but consider it done.... LOL... just don't expect tongue when we smooch.

Honestly I try to say what needs to be said and do what needs to be done. That's all there is to it. The easier I make life for others the better I feel about eternity.... and if you guys hear I'm headed there you better get off your lazy nellie butts and come yank me back!

Can I go fuck with people for laffs now?
Nose-pick TwakDiablotin:eyebrow-wiggle-smilSpermLaughLaughLaughLaugh

Pick Me !!! Pick Me!!

I have plump lips, Robust Knees and a wide set vagina...

Oh Yeah..And welcome to GS..

Anocxu Wrote:Pick Me !!! Pick Me!!

I have plump lips, Robust Knees and a wide set vagina...

OH BOY!!!!!!!!!!! I'm all about spelunking!!!!!!!!!! Let me get my compass, flashlight and hard hat!

memechose Wrote:OH BOY!!!!!!!!!!! I'm all about spelunking!!!!!!!!!! Let me get my compass, flashlight and hard hat!

Whatever you decide to do.. bring a jar of mayo...
and for God's sake.....don't make it weird !!

Eh... Almost exactly what I'm going through, my heart is with you. *hug*

Welcome to GS Smile

Thanks for the support and advices but yes there's a but cause in my case its not so easy to make sth with myself since i live probably in the most empty village in the world and its there's no chance of taking care of my appearence even by simply going jogging...the place here is so messed up that's why i MUST move out of herr and live my own life. if that wasnt enough i can't be myself because i didn't come out and won't do it here EVER
oh and don't get confused about the infos I've put in my profile cuz i don't live in uk i live in poland i was lying because I'm scared that somepne would find out who i am