Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Secret of life?
Issy and Sadie are celebrating their wedding anniversary in a small country pub. Issy leans over and says, "Do you remember, Sadie, the first time we made love together over fifty years ago? We went behind this pub where you leaned against the fence and I made love to you."
"Oh yes," Sadie replies, "I remember it very well."
"So how about you and I taking a stroll round the back and doing it again for old times sake?" says Issy.
"Oooooooh Issy, that sounds like a good idea," she answers and off they go.
On the next table, Sam has heard this and says to himself, "I've got to see this - two elderly people making love against a fence." So he follows them.
Issy and Sadie walk along together, leaning on each other for support, aided by walking sticks. When they get to the fence, Sadie turns around and as she hangs onto the fence, Issy moves in.
Suddenly they erupt into action. They are bucking and jumping like eighteen-year-olds. This goes on for ages with Sadie yelling, "Ohhhh God," and Issy hanging on to her for dear life. Finally, they both collapse onto the ground.
When they recover, Issy and Sadie struggle to their feet. Sam, still watching, thinks, "That was truly amazing, I must ask them what their secret is."
As Issy and Sadie make their way back past him, Sam says, "That was something else, you must have been making love for about forty minutes. How do you manage it? You must have had a fantastic life together. Is there some sort of secret?"
"No, there's no secret" Issy replies, "Fifty years ago that fence wasn't electrified."