Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Secret royalty
What would you do if i was Smile

Not give a fuck and remain as ever, I'm too far away from Britain to make its Royal family relevant to me Smile
[Image: 05onfire1_xp-jumbo-v2.jpg?quality=90&auto=webp]

Can't say that it would change anything.
I bid NO Trump!

zomg, I'd visit you and give you myrrh .....

I would have to care first. I don't. So you're fine.

lol

so disrespectful or trying to prove a point ha

wtf

i am

I would say very cool Smile.
Its always interesting to discover ones roots ^_^.

Im a mutt, mix of several things I know im Cherokee and Scottish/Irish.
Discovering my ancestry I discovered my ancestors were nobles and thought that cool Smile
Got a family crest, coat of arms, and our family motto is "Virtue lives after death."
am honored to carry their name ^_^. I would say that over the years of human breeding
its very likely many/most people have royal blood from somewhere Big Grin.

Americans bloodlines run close to those in the UK Wink we were just the rebellious ones XD
Of course, I am American who lives in the southern states with ancestry from Scotland and Ireland
so I am a rebel of a rebel of a rebel Big GrinD

I like to think going far enough back my great*10^500000 grandmother was a rebel jellyfish or something aha XD

Royalty. Celebrity. Diplomat. Rock star. Who cares?

Ok, so maybe some might, I guess. But I'm not one of them. Position or occupation doesn't change that you're still a person, just like the rest of us. I prefer to see people as people.

Same here, I don't treat people differently because of their status. I used to do computer work and would go to people's homes...been in multi-million dollar homes and in single wide trailers, I have met wealthy people who were quite nice and generous and then the complete opposite. I find that most people are in fact decent, at least doing business with anyway. Some people are assholes, some people are awesome.

I think if I actually knew someone who was a celebrity of some sort I think I might brag a little bit, but on a personal level, people are people...
"I’m not expecting to grow flowers in a desert, but I can live and breathe and see the sun in wintertime"
Check out my stuff!

I already went through the list of dukes, and there's none that are 26 years old.
If you'r a marquess, or an earl, or baron or something, it wouldn't be big enough for me to care. So there you go - get rid of everybody on top of you to make you a duke, and then maybe I'll give a hoot.