Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Secrets your cat has been hiding from aou
So, look and learn

http://news.distractify.com/beth-buczyns...cat-facts/
"You can be young without money but you can't be old without money"
Maggie the Cat from "Cat on a Hot Tin Roof." by Tennessee Williams

very cool!!
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!

THIS WAS GREAT LONDONER!!!!!!!!!!!! It's in my bookmarks and I can't wait to use it for a "I told you so" road tour!

That thing about cats making up to 100 vocalizations just to manipulate humans is TRUE! That's 100 sounds per cat. So if you have 2 like I do you have to learn both of their individual sounds and meanings but some of them are about the same. I recognize sounds for "come open a door" "can I have your lap?" "no one wants to play with me!" "wake up and see what I brought you for breakfast!" <<(Jay's learned that sound after getting an injured bird dropped flapping on him at 4 am in the dark) "come see this stranger (animal or human)." "can you make room for me on the bed on the pillows?" "where have YOU been?" "cat treats?" They both do their best to talk to the dogs all the time. Sometimes they get frustrated and yell at them.

One of my cats was doing this thing about coming to me to do circles while he purrs and chirps. When I reach to pet him he runs like hell and makes a crying sound. If I don't get up he starts it again. Following him tome after time I've figured what he's doing is tattling on the foster pups for being on furniture where only cats are allowed or on the other cat for being on the table or counters. He did it this morning and ran out the doggie door onto the patio. Sure enough there were the 2 pups playing tug of war with a dish towel they pulled off the oven door.

It's just crazy to even think cats can think that way but all the evidence seems to be adding up.