Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Seducing Str8 Roomie?
Joking aside, is your roomie hot?

Well, I assume he at least finds the roommate attractive if he wants to seduce him Laugh

I agree with those that say it's a bad idea. I've heard people talk about seducing a straight guy into bed before, but it's been more of the "guy at the bar" variety. Messing with a good friend is not advised, and with a roommate, DEFINITELY NO. If you try something that backfires, where would you stay?

I agree with everyone; not a good idea!
If he is straight and really not interested in even experimenting with another guy then there is no point even going down that road.
You need to be tactful and find out if he is even interested in experimenting first. If you thrust yourself on him in a drunken frenzy then it could be a disaster for both of you!
Tread carefully...

borrein Wrote:Only thing I can think of is copious amounts of liquor. If you suspect or know the person is straight, best to let them be.

Best to let them be is correct. As far as liquor, there are some major ethical issues with that.

Yeah, man. Leave this be. My advice: Every time you think about him, either hit yourself over the head, or go take a cold shower. Whichever is more convenient.

I have a friend who has done this at least 3 times lol...no idea how he does it, but I wish I could! I know that his "conquests" are quite aware that he is gay before he sleeps with them. Besides that he is pretty hot and very chill, and probably getting them drunk helps.