• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
See the Bridge in Colors
Thanks, and you're very welcome!

Amigo Wrote:[Image: motionblue.jpg]

So people can look at the sky...

[Image: motiongreen.jpg]

And get high...

[Image: motionorange.jpg]

And just enjoy the view for a change, rather than scrutinizing everything we see...

[Image: motionpurple.jpg]

Just see the things for what they are...

[Image: solar.jpg]

And not what we think they are.

---

The end.
[url=http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-1269063/Could-make-love-day-month-This-couple-tried--did-marriage.html][/url]

[COLOR="Purple"]With all the talk of David Bowie and Andy Warhol and me finally catching a chance to view your essay it has reminded me of Chelsea Girls a brilliant film by Warhol which attempts and, for me, succeeded in fooling your senses and then allowing you to sit back and relax and let things flow naturally instead of forcing things.

Highly recommended if you ever get the chance to view this Warhol piece.[/COLOR]

Thanks, Frank!

I googled Chelsea Girls just now... interesting movie, it seems.

I hope I get the chance to watch it...

Nice pictures, Amigo... It reminds me, in some crazy way, of the Tim Burton exhibition we saw in New York... a crazy guy with some imagination, I tell you.

princealbertofb Wrote:Nice pictures, Amigo... It reminds me, in some crazy way, of the Tim Burton exhibition we saw in New York... a crazy guy with some imagination, I tell you.

[COLOR="Purple"]OK... I dont want to hear anymore about your trip to NYC!!!

Was just talking about Edward Scissorhands with the neighbor after he saw how I butchered the scrubs in front of my house Rofl

Did you all see Marina Abramović? or would that be a little too much for the kids Wow She really does push the bounderies of "art" Poke2 [/COLOR]

***there should probably be a mild warning with her work Mushy

i love it.it look like firerworks

I want to use these pictures for my desktop, great pictures.Cool

Tim Burton? Never heard of this guy... I know GARY Burton though...

I just searched Tim Burton and WOW~ The Beetlejuice guy??? He's a freaking GENIUS!!

Joseph : It does, doesn't it? Confusedmile:

Boystuff : Thanks! I feel honoured! Confusedmile:

fjp999 Wrote:... Did you all see Marina Abramović? or would that be a little too much for the kids Wow She really does push the bounderies of "art" ...
Yes, "The Artist Is Present" was in "mid-flow" while we were there. One cannot see all the delights of the museum in the couple of hours we had there, so we weren't able to see any of her other work. Interestingly, it was one of the kids who brought her to my attention and wanted to see the installation Wink