Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
See you guys around :)
Hey guys,
Well I have learnt that I spend wayyy too much time on here and realize its like facebook 2.0 Tongue (mostly in a good way though haha)
I really got too much stuff on my plate and need to concentrate more on work and family and let my skeletons turn to dust.

I find you always regret reading a book, either you hated it or loved it and if you hated it you remember it and want to forget, if you loved it you wish you could forget it so you can read it again!
Rawr, in truth my account should have been deleted months ago I let it go on for deletion for months when my then ex asked me too but it didn't delete. This time I qued deletion I will lock myself out randomizing password and changing email.

I just didn't want anyone worried I was dead or something but I feel like the books over and I need it to shut Big Grin. All that being said, love you guys! Definitely allot of awesome people here and a ton that I miss who no longer frequent, but im sure one night in the distant future while sipping a fresh cup of warm coffee when I got nothing better to do I will check in ^_^ make sure you dorks are not burning the site down or something haha ^_^.
Stay safe guys!

Farewell Silver, good luck with everything, and possibly see you again in the future Smile

Good luck with everything Wavey
[Image: tumblr_n60lwfr0nK1tvauwuo2_250.gif]

Wishing you the best...

You know Silver..
It would have been cool to leave an e-mail or something.

Sorry to hear Silver. I can understand though, and I wish you the best honestly, but I also hope to hear from you again one day and maybe have that epic Battle Cruiser in SC2 as well. lol Tongue

bye mate - maybe in the future you'll come back to make sure we've not burnt the place down Smile take care

-_-

take care
[Image: 05onfire1_xp-jumbo-v2.jpg?quality=90&auto=webp]

You're going to be missed, man.

But this isn't a book. It's a forum. A book is a one-way communication: Author > Readers. A forum is a two-way communication: Authors < > Readers. That is to say, we're all participating in the creation of what is read.

Alright so you get too attached, too involved, "addicted" so to say. So... you feel you have to drop out completely in order to control your participation level.

I just want to say that, for me at least, that isn't necessary. I come here when I have nothing better to do. I like it, it's a cool forum. I'm not here as often as I once was but I'm still part of it. I catch up a bit here and there, now and then. Sometimes I just lurk. Sometimes I say something, like now. I'm just saying, it doesn't have to be an "all or nothing" situation.

In any case, i'm going to miss ya. Sad