Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Seeing my age is scary
artyboy Wrote:Seeing my age in my profile is scaring the hell out of me. I can remember seeing my age as being 19 like it was yesterday...

Why? For me 19 was ages ago, feels like another life on another planet somewhere.

I love that I'm in the 30s. It's the best time in life for a man. From 30s through 40s all the way till the end of 50s -- those are the best years for men.

I wouldn't want to be 19 again if I was paid to do it. I'm not fond of youth and inexperience. Neither in myself nor in others. 30s is where the real life begins. You're already experienced with a lot of things, you have the means and skills you didn't have 10 years back. All the things you've learned in the meantime! You can do whatever you want, all the world is yours.

You're a mature grown man. Your age reflects that. It's a respectful and a stylish age. Enjoy it.
''Do I look civilized to you?''

I got a muscle wasting disease so I kind of notice myself getting worse and the future isnt going to be fun. So I guess I still feel 19 inside (its when I got my driving licence}. but Im getting weaker than I want to be. Im scared of the things I can do now that I will lose soon.

There's no need to be worried about old age. We all must endure it - if we live long enough.

One of the nice things about being older (more mature) is you can loose your car keys and the neighbor boys will come over to help you find them!!! I loose mine at least once a week <fleeee>

Crazy as Ever,
Jimerooo
We Have Elvis !!

It's interesting because I see myself in the contrary position, for me to my 15 to my 22 has passes like 20 years, in fact I feel like I'm 32 years Old, even when I'm 22.

I understand you [MENTION=23180]axle2152[/MENTION] I felt the same last year when I depressed I didn't wanted to see anyone, I quited my job because I felt that I hadn't the energy enough to sustain myself, and also because someone was directly saying to me that he left me because he saw me as a retrace in his goals, that's what I closed my facebook and all my social media because I felt that everybody was going too fast, and I didn't wanted to see that.... that I was left behind.

Now I feel that I'm the fast one, the one with big goals, highest horizons, who lived huge processes and learned a lot about them, the person who lost and raised, and lost and then raised again...who doesn't have to wait for anybody except if this person will dare to accompany through this huge process that I'm making, and all of this meanwhile people keeps saying that I look younger than who I really am.

I am 40 in four years and as strange as it sounds I am not frightened about reaching that age.
An eye for an eye

19 was the worst year of life, I'd hate to relive it. If I could set the age of body body back, I'd do it, but only if I could retain my memory, knowledge, and experience.

I am curious how very old people do not panic knowing they could die at any moment. Or maybe once you reach that age you get used to that fact.

Anyone can die at any moment. It's not just limited to older people. So, enjoy your day!

Camfer Wrote:Anyone can die at any moment. It's not just limited to older people. So, enjoy your day!

So true. Since the creation of this thread we've all aged three days closer to death. Anyway, hope you're all having a nice weekend!
Gossip is the Devil’s telephone; best just to hang up.

Age is just a number!
An eye for an eye