Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Finals Stress!
Anyone else feeling stressed out over finals and end of the year exams??!! Sad

Oboi year. To top it off we're moving houses and hosting multiple parties in the weeks of the exams

Cuddly Wrote:Oboi year. To top it off we're moving houses and hosting multiple parties in the weeks of the exams

Oh my! I have no idea how you'll be able to pull all of that off! I know I definitely couldn't do all of that and handle all of the exams and papers I'm getting!

Yeah.. I am a little stressed too.. I know I am not ready for those exams since I wasn't studying all the semester (didn't even going to the classes either).. Anyway, I'm gonna study and attend all the classes that have left and try my best, I guess Sad

James9 Wrote:Yeah.. I am a little stressed too.. I know I am not ready for those exams since I wasn't studying all the semester (didn't even going to the classes either).. Anyway, I'm gonna study and attend all the classes that have left and try my best, I guess Sad

That's okay! You just need to work hard and I'm sure you'll be fine Smile

One of my teachers was terrible this semester and I'm just going to have to compensate as much as I possibly can in the final week.

I can recommend watching youtube videos on the subjects you need more information on. There are some very informative and well-explained videos on almost all subjects on there.

I am not scared about exams, I am worried about hugeness of learning which is awaiting for me. But on the other hand I will feel great after I will pass all exams, it strongly proves that students life is not only emptiness of drinking, but we can be also smart for a time Smile