Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Seeking advice
Sorry if that last post sounded angry. Didn't mean for it to.

Good grief!!! I can't catch a break from anyone!!! Now my dad is telling me that he doesn't think this is about me being gay, that I'm just wanting out of marriage, and that he wants me to tell him the truth! Umm...sorry dad but the truth has been told! Geezus!!!

Do you think you would be ABLE to stay until your children are eighteen? That seems like a lot of emotional strain to put yourself through, especially in your situation.

archubbycub Wrote:Good grief!!! I can't catch a break from anyone!!! Now my dad is telling me that he doesn't think this is about me being gay, that I'm just wanting out of marriage, and that he wants me to tell him the truth! Umm...sorry dad but the truth has been told! Geezus!!!

Borrow a page from my book...I promise it will work.Wink

I beleive in being true to myself and I always am....meaning...I tell the truth at least once and usually at the beginning of any situation.

When the truth is ignored and for whatever reason I cannot immediately move on (usually work and family related) ......I then lie so I can take the path of least resistance in order to continue on my path. I actually let the people I am lying to pick which lie they want to hear by listening to what they tell ME is "the truth".

In other words...manipulate them with their own crap and take care not to beleive it yourself or incur any karma by creating any new crap. Just take what they give you and wrap it up real pretty and give it back to themConfusedmile: Manipulation can work two ways.

Life is short...don't let other people's crap weigh you down. It is never worth it. You dont' have to compromise who you are but do remember this...

"NEVER TRY TO TEACH A PIG TO SING. IT WASTES YOUR TIME AND IT ANNOYS THE PIG"
Good Luck!

BeautifulBlue Wrote:Do you think you would be ABLE to stay until your children are eighteen? That seems like a lot of emotional strain to put yourself through, especially in your situation.

I'm not going to lie and say it will be easy, but honestly, with the way she is manipulating all of this and how she reacts if I try to take control of the situation, I think the path of least resistance will be the best way, at least until I can get both the kids old enough to handle it all and her not able to hold them over my head.

I believe you. Bighug

same aS ABOVE Smile

Thanks guys