Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Seeking some advice
I can't figure it out, frustrating! Help needed! Hi, I'm a 29yr old private gay and I'm crushing hard on a new friend, he's a 19yr old hottie. Me: not out to most people, private, haven't told my new friend I'm gay and that I like him. Him: works at my gym, likes dance music and smoking weed. We have been talking in the hot tub at the gym twice a week the last 4 months. We currently text each other (I seem to text him first all the time though) and we did go out one night last week. It was awesome to hang and at the end of the night I felt I could have made a move on him. Thing is though I can't tell if he likes me or is completely straight! Since day one we both stare at each other while he is working. Really some heavy staring! I love it. When we talk and when we went out there seems to be a good vibe between us but we both say/do nothing about it. He talks about having no girlfriend and hasn't for 5 years but did have sex recently with a crazy girl. He tells me all about his life and crazy girls that snapchat him nudes. He also said he met a new 25yr old girl at the mall recently and she was hot. He once told me a girl and her boyfriend asked him to be in a three way and the dude wanted him to do him. My friend then said loudly that no way he would because he is straight. The night we went out he opened a snapchat and quickly shut it off when I saw it, it was a shirtless dude. He said it was a crazy girl wanting to send nude snaps. I was so nervous all night and couldn't seem to just talk or tease him, flirt, etc. Also we briefly talked that night about gay/bi guys and he said quietly "it's really hard to tell who is gay sometimes". I again kept quiet, I hate myself sometimes. During our night out I was able to crack his back and compare our hands, you know little touching here and there. He just seems like such a tease though, because he seems into me and interested when we are in person. But while texting and stuff he seems not interested really. Sorry for just throwing my story down, hope it's not too confusing to follow. I'm looking for any advice on what I should do, if anything. Is my new friend hot for me like I'm for him? Or is he just a new friend who's straight and hot and friendly. If he is straight, why does he keep deep staring at me and say so many "closet" like comments/stories. HELP! What I want is to date/hook up with him or at least stay friends. Thanks for reading.

I can't tell you how many times I've heard this story in a gay forum. And it is always from some gay guy deep in his closet crushing on his maybesortawhoknowsforsure "straight" bestiebro.

And what's wrong with this picture? You're right there spending time with this guy naked in a hot tub twice a week and yet you go 0n-line to ask total strangers who are hundreds, thousands, tens of thousands of miles away, whether he's gay or not.

H E L L O ... one of you has to take the risk of coming out. It really isn't that difficult, "Hey, you know, I've been told I suck a mean dick on occasion, you up for it?" ... and just see what reaction you get. I mean, seriously, what's the worst thing that could happen? He gets all offended or some bullshit? Like he's never had a BJ in his life or wanted one?

[Image: za61s.gif]