Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Self Esteem Woes
I can't speak for everyone but i can definitely speak from my own experiences and about my own trials with my self esteem. I think the best and hardest piece of advise i can give you is to really correct the issues you have within your self and the rest falls into place. Try not to focus on the bad stuff, instead focus on what's positive. As far as rejection goes, i think you have to come to the realization that it's just insignificant when looking at the grand scale of things. Everyone, and i mean EVERYONE will face rejection in their lives. Once you can accept that it's over and done with, regardless of the situation, you can move past it. After few weeks/months/years how ever long it takes for you to get over something you'll look back and really wonder why you were so worked up about it in the first place.

Yes, most of us have self-esteem issues. After all, laughter is not only the best medicine, but also the best disguise so sometimes we may appear confident but we're actually just a web of mess and insecurities....It's sad but true...

but I also learned alot in life...and what I learned is that, no matter what you do, somewhere, someone is gonna find something wrong with you. They will always find flaws in you, but those flaws that they find are nothing but perfection in the eyes of someone that's searching for you. You might be too tall or short in otheres eyes, but in the right eyes, you're the perfect size. You might be too shy or too outgoing , but in the right eyes, you've got the most beautiful personality. I will say it again, no matter what you do, people will always find flaws in you no matter what you do, but at the same time, for the right person, you're beyond perfection. I believe that you'll find that person someday, and that person will erase all of your insecurites. I wish you luck!