Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Self sucking?!
If I could then I would

You and most of the boys here babe Confusedmile:.

!?!?! Shadow !?!?!

i used to and did the other day. but cant now. lol, u gta work at it n then u cn manage it but then u go all stiff by the next day n by th time u practice again u gta start from scratch. i just cba not rly worth it. cnt exactly enjoy it neway wen ur strainin most th time Smile much prefer somebody to do it for meXyxthumbs

well.. i have licked my dick.. but i did take gymnastics a couple years ago. you need to be REALLY flexible obviously and a long dick would help.. since im not that old Wink im still growing and i hope i can someday.. and i know it sounds silly but i cant even count the times ive woken up pissed bc i dreamed about it LOL.. it would help if you did stuff like toe touches, etc. every day and stretching.. you might become more flexible..
GOOD LUCK!

I wish I could, when I was a kid I was really flexible but that was before I had sexual thoughts lol, so I could probably have done it then but I wouldn't have known to do it.

Cry Ew. Self sucking is just icky, why would you want to YUCK. Cry
[COLOR="Purple"]As I grow to understand less and less,
I learn to love it more and more.
[/COLOR]

saltybeanz Wrote:Cry Ew. Self sucking is just icky, why would you want to YUCK. Cry

You certainly are 1 in a million! Even a lot of straight guys I know say they would do it if they could!

wouldlikemuscle Wrote:You certainly are 1 in a million! Even a lot of straight guys I know say they would do it if they could!

Im sorry but I wouldn sit there sucking my own dick. Im not THAT desperate. Rolleyes
[COLOR="Purple"]As I grow to understand less and less,
I learn to love it more and more.
[/COLOR]

Yes. I can self suck. Only just but still. Don't know why im not that flexible, suppose not being fat helps

Yer I can manage it, but I'm not that bothered... Bit boring really...