Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Self sucking?!
shadow Wrote:Grlaugh

Babe I'm not laughing at you, but I just had this really funny picture of all these gay guys walking around with bad backs, and people just looking at us and going "Uh-huh ?? I know what YOU were up to last night ..."

... 'coz I've done the same ... and it KILLS !! I had to come up with some proper manly excuse like ... I fell off a stepladder whilst trying to screw in plasterboard or something like that ... :biggrin:.

Grlaugh

!?!?! Shadow !?!?!

Roflmao you do crack me up :biggrin:

Umm I can *self lick* LOL but not quite flexible enough unfortunately har har.

Why self suck when a guy like me is free? Smile

Yoga helps.

:biggrin:

And like everyone else on the thread has said, you need to be really limber, extremely, before even attempting it.
but hey, what's the use, you build yourself up to doing it and figure it will feel amazing...

when it really just feels like any other person doing it for you...

although you are strangely contorted and probably have more than a back ache afterwards.

You can self suck??? I can't even SEE mine. Cry Cry Cry

One of the keys is probably also stretching and breathing... No one can limber up while their body is full of air. That's something I learnt from dancing... As in yoga, learn to exhale.

LOL, I can lick the tip... but it's not really my thing. If just lay back and kick my legs over my head o_O if that makes sense :S LOL! Big Grin

Hyde Wrote:LOL, I can lick the tip... but it's not really my thing. If just lay back and kick my legs over my head o_O if that makes sense :S LOL! Big Grin

Sure, it makes sense... There's a great scene like that in
Shortbus.
Only it turns out that the guy isn't really happy to have done it. How sad! :frown:

Hyde Wrote:LOL, I can lick the tip... but it's not really my thing. If just lay back and kick my legs over my head o_O if that makes sense :S LOL! Big Grin
yh it dose make sense coz i can do that aswell but never tried self sucking lol *runs to his bed room to try it* RoflmaoRoflmao

so Aaron, did you get an eyefull?

lol yh i can do it but it ait sumthing i wood do insted of wanking lol maybe once in a blue moon lol