Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
UPDATE: Luka Magnotta murder trial
I don't know the guy but he seems very shrewd and smart, he didn't say anything foolish or wrong in any of his auditions.

There's actually a video floating around on the internet of this guy killing and dismembering his boyfriend... My friend downloaded it and showed me... It was messed up and horrific.

yeah I remember so what;s the update of the trial?

MisterLove Wrote:I don't know the guy but he seems very shrewd and smart, he didn't say anything foolish or wrong in any of his auditions.

Screwed yes, smart, NO sorry Lukas isn't the sharpest tool in the shed I can guaranty you that. His look and his ass were all he add to work with. Under educated, mental illness, thirst for stardom, he absolutely not a brilliant dude. How do I know? I knew him... Not a best friends of course, and not even a friend to be honest, but we were frequenting the same people and same place. And he was just a self-absorbed dreamer boy. Everyone were ugly in his understanding of the world, he had the best clothes, the best appearance etc etc. That was how he was. Honestly has has nothing to compare with my dude who is as beautiful as Luka believed he was.

He didn't say anything because it is truly to his advantage to keep his mouth shut. More he'd speak more crazy the sentence will be.