Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
gay teen in danger needs your help
I just had an immaculate conception. Who the fuck you think is gonna pay for my maternity bills? Ain't gonna be no fuckin' Gabriel or Joseph waiting for me at the pearly gates of the CSSD office motherfucker. Why the fuck you ain't PMing me to give my broke ass money?

deephiance Wrote:I just got circumsized...bloody expensive that shit, I need to raise some funds too.

Fan belt for sale...never used, tough as and improving in toughness with age....open to offers

Maybe the OP will buy your foreskin?

Hello All.
I will be more than happy to debunk the scam myth.
Where else but here can someone come and ask for help for this type of situation.
I am a skeptic myself, but this is a genuine issue. As I mentioned, if anyone knows a Pro Bono lawyer that can help, please feel free to contact me.
I will be more than happy to provide additional information.

Thanks.
D. Bailey

douglasbailey Wrote:Hello All.
I will be more than happy to debunk the scam myth.

Please do so...

Quote:Where else but here can someone come and ask for help for this type of situation.

Social media would be a good start. Go fund me, whatever...
Quote:I am a skeptic myself, but this is a genuine issue.

I'm curious why you're skeptical...

Quote:I will be more than happy to provide additional information.

Please do. You said you have a page and a video, which you're asking people here to PM you for...which is very shady for those who lack common sense to know that your first post here breaks forum rules and you're not being very forward about whatever this "situation" is...
"I’m not expecting to grow flowers in a desert, but I can live and breathe and see the sun in wintertime"
Check out my stuff!