Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Selfies
I know there's already a system of adding photo's to our profiles, but I had seen other threads like this on the inter webs for fun, and I just thought it would be a fun idea to start one here as well. Sorry if there's already a thread like this, but it's all in good fun. I took these two pictures just this afternoon I included as attachment's, and I got cleaned up trying to clear my mind and lift my spirit's. I hope they look okay.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

They look fine Smile
[Image: 05onfire1_xp-jumbo-v2.jpg?quality=90&auto=webp]

yep - your scrub up fine mate Smile , bit shy myself when it comes to posting pics

lol Thank you both, I appreciate that. Smile I know what you mean, I am a bit shy as well and used to be allot more so. Tongue

Meat Loaf!!!

Im not too keen on my picture but my profile one was a selfie at work on a break, im not actually frowning like some people have said, i just have the sun in my eyes haha

With Google being able to ID face pics now there's no way I'm posting mine.

Pcolakuntryboy Wrote:With Google being able to ID face pics now there's no way I'm posting mine.

For some reason when i do a search of my image on google it brings up mugshots, scary

Maybe I should add a pic of me again. Like the good old days...
Silly Sarcastic So-and-so

starlight Wrote:Im not too keen on my picture but my profile one was a selfie at work on a break, im not actually frowning like some people have said, i just have the sun in my eyes haha

lol I know what sun light in the eyes can be like, but awesome picture. Smile