Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Selkieboy is here
Hi

Selkieboy has arrived, do not tell anyone though as I am very securely still locked up in the closet.

I am gay, an active gay, and yet no one in my family or at my work or in my staight life knows. One or two may suspect but most would be amazed that I am gay and quite a few horrified. But I suppose maybe that is their problem.

A double life, is akin to being a secret agent quite exciting at times.

I am perfectly happy though having two lifestyles and so see no reason to upset the apple cart. What people don't know wont hurt them.

Welcome the the world of selkieboyXyxwave Xyxwave

Welcome dude!!!

I think I like your attitude... or at least it seems to be working for ya which is the most important thing.

Welcome to the site and hope ya can make it something special as it has become for many of us here.

Welcome selkieboy

You seem pretty clued up......

Welcome to GS matey

Remybussi

Selkieboy Im 67 years young and now I'm free of all that, free to be openly GAY and proud.
Perhaps some day you too will be totally free to be as the Gods made you.
I wish you luck and a happy life.
yarRemybussi

Hello skellie,
May i welcome you to the4 forums hope you find it great here and look forward to talking more with you

keep safe

zeon x

Thanks for the welcome guys.

Hey and welcome dood! Xyxwave

Heya, great to see you on here.

Doubt you'll be the only closet gentleman on here, makes no difference to us (or at least me, anyway) and if you enjoy having things that way, kudos signor!

Anyway, no doubt you'll see me around, occasionally being outspoken about really obscure issues, making long-winded points about non-obscure issues, upsetting the natives and generally running amock (as is my way) so if you ever fancy a banter, shout me up. =)

Ky xxx

SO yeah i've been on a boozy ass weekender bender that involved five liters of wine in one night and that was the TAME one, so haven't really been around.

But HIYASmile

You'll find me prissing and preening and generally acting as though i have a brain when i'm clearly just a bimbo in disguiseWink

xxxx