Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Selling my prints here!!
for those interested I'm selling some of my photographs here as prints to canvas etc at a REALLY affordable price.

Half of it goes to my paypal, the other half to the company for materials to print and send you the photo on the material of your choice!

Why not head over and help this little photographer out, even buying a greetings card at a couple of pound/dollars helps greatly to fund my hobby and possible career! I've become tired of people saying I can't do it and so this is one small step in the right direction!

http://fineartamerica.com/profiles/harry-dickson.html

Have a looksy, will add WAY more photographs later on too and if one does sell, I'll simply re-upload the print so more than one can be purchased - simples!

Thanks for the link Midg Xyxthumbs

MidgetGem Wrote:I've become tired of people saying I can't do it and so this is one small step in the right direction!

Congratulation on your first step! Bighug

Love those pictures! If my personal financial situation was slightly better would definately get one or few.

Really amazing photos! Wish I could buy one

I wish I could afford some. :frown:

"Distant Dreams" is utter perfection. Thumbgrin

I'm tempted, this was the set that impressed me the most out of all your pics I looked through awhile back. They were all impressive but for me, this set stood out. Mystical Woods and Mind Warp are my fav's I think but I like them all! Confusedmile:

Go ahead!! buy one Smile I might even give a discount Wink

Hello Midge,
Fab pictures matey.... Im in process of decorating my flat and will show some of your work to my ex who is my business partner in my home as we will be seeking some images and pictures to go with our home to brighton up the place.... So i will be in touch and well done for beginning your career and future... If not done so already why not add the website onto your profile as a self advertisement feature... If andy gets upset if its a breach of rules, why not have an agreement that once a month you will donate say 1% of takings to gayspeak as advertisement fees to improve this site therefore meaning... More sales you do through this site the more money it also benefits from in order to be upgraded and improved

great job, I love the photos but unfortunately I'm to poor to buy any Smile