Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Semen donor for lesbian couple in Barcelona
Hello guys,

on the basis of lucky experience of our friends (one lesbian couple), we also decided to registrate us on this web-page.

we are a lesbian couple (29 & 35 y.o.). we are together and live together already 6 years. we are ready and we do
want to have a baby.

we are looking for a semen donor (without any responsibilities from the side of the donor) or a gay male who would like to hepl us with semen donation and to become a father of our future baby.

pls, pay attention, that semen donation does not mean sexual intercourse.

we would greatly appreciate any advice and any offer.

thanks a lot!!!

When you say "become a father" what do you mean by that?

You'll need some kind of legal document to remove the responsibility from the donor.

I guess you could also go to a sperm donation clinic.

Sent from my HTC Desire using Tapatalk

would it matter if the semen came from a different race that yours? say if you're both white lesbians, you got a semen donation from black, asian, arab donors? would it matter or not?

Im tottaly interested in being your donar. I wouldn't mind spending time with the child either. that is ofcourse if you wanted that.

Maybe we can negotiate things as I am in Canada and im guessing would have to go there.

i don't mind being a donor myself..hehe