Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Serious Thread. How long does sex last for you?
Varies...a lot. I've done the "wham bam thank ya man/ma'am" thing before, and had less than 10 minute sessions...up to maybe a couple of hours of switching between anal/vaginal and oral. I would say the average session with a girl is slightly longer than an average session with a guy...not sure why?!

Well........if we are leaving out foreplay.
Depending on what Brian "The Wonder Tongue" is doing to me about 10-20 minutes. Less if the foreplay was exceptionally hot. ( I am older give me a break.)
He can go about 15-30 depending on what I am doing to him.
Interesting side note, He was never able to finish with oral..................until me! Sorry. Too much?
I still think the best part of sex is touch and snogging.
I can EXPLAIN it to you but I can't UNDERSTAND it for you
Spoiler:
!

Mean

Median

Mode

It is entirely possible that the mode is low as well as the mean, making the two minutes plus both likely and credible.

That "gay" has become appropriated in the past by a certain segment or subculture is a verity. That sex and its frequency and duration has also become subject expectations that range somewhere between hedonistic and romanticized.

Straight sex is likely no less subject to such impositions of near-at-hand projections. The young and involved likely would have expectations that their present lives represent some larger population, even the majority. The truth is, the frequency declines significantly in longer relationships, and is increasingly less representative of the mean.

As for duration, among straights and gays, there is such a heavy influence of quick and furtive sex among the young prior to settling down, those numbers must mathematically drive the mean and mode.

I don't find the number to be either surprising or daunting.

And, the normal bonds of privacy that usually prevent casual friends from discussing such matters is a welcome social modesty. There are more than a few men and women who use such conversation as a sort of braggadocio thing.

Ok so.... I've put a lot of thought into this since my earlier post and... I think there are just too many variables involved to get an "accurate reading" where Gid and I are concerned.

Variables such as....
  • how long its been
  • where we are (location, yeah?)
  • how much time do we realistically have at the time
  • how possessive is he feeling prior to and/or in the moment
  • how vulnerable am I feeling in the moment
  • how much I make him "work for it"
  • how heavy the Dominance/submission aspect is at the time
  • who's on top
  • how much violence is involved
There's more. *Chuckles*

Too many variables, and possibly not enough "data" (fucking) to calculate an average, yeah?

I duno… in my youth, having quick orgasms was fairly common but as I got older sexual activity became longer. In my 40s and 50s making love typically lasted at least an hour or more. All sorts of variables in that, of course. Now I typically set aside an hour to two hours for self pleasuring. I love "edging" myself. If I had an on-going partner, I'm sure that's the way I'd want to do it most of the time.

[SIZE="6"][COLOR="DarkOrange"]Take it easy baby,
Take it as it comes,
Don't move too fast,
If you want your love to last!
You've been move'n much too fast!![/COLOR]
[/SIZE]

[Image: jim-morrison-20070530-263164.jpg]

[Image: jim-morrison-los-angeles-paris-the-doors...715910.jpg]

[Image: jim-morrison-127677l.jpg]

[Image: jimmorrisonjim5.jpg]

[Image: baptisteg1.jpg]

[SIZE="6"][COLOR="DarkOrange"]Time to walk,
Time to run,
Time to aim your arrows,
At the sun![/COLOR]
[/SIZE]

[Image: IndiansShootingBowsArrows.jpg]

[Image: sun-penis--T-Shirts.jpg]

[SIZE="6"][COLOR="DarkOrange"]Go real slow,
You'll like it more and more,
Take it as it comes,
Specialize in having fun![/COLOR]
[/SIZE]

Everything depends on the circumstances, a quickie can be 30/ 45 mins or longer sessions, like edging, with penetration or not, but I rather to not ejaculate to keep going unless I want to or is requested, so that means I don't finish?

Jeez Mike! Why did you have to bring Morrison into it? 2 minutes, 50 seconds indeed! That could take me a week Ooooooooooooooooooooooh!
I bid NO Trump!

CarGuy65 Wrote:Well........if we are leaving out foreplay.
Depending on what Brian "The Wonder Tongue" is doing to me about 10-20 minutes. Less if the foreplay was exceptionally hot. ( I am older give me a break.)
He can go about 15-30 depending on what I am doing to him.
Interesting side note, He was never able to finish with oral..................until me! Sorry. Too much?
I still think the best part of sex is touch and snogging.
Ooooo yes! Snogging is a food group isn't it? It's even great when both of you are cross eyed and giggling when it's all done.

TwisttheLeaf Wrote:Ok so.... I've put a lot of thought into this since my earlier post and... I think there are just too many variables involved to get an "accurate reading" where Gid and I are concerned.

Variables such as....
  • how long its been
  • where we are (location, yeah?)
  • how much time do we realistically have at the time
  • [B]how possessive is he feeling prior to and/or in the moment
  • how vulnerable am I feeling in the moment
  • how much I make him "work for it"
  • how heavy the Dominance/submission aspect is at the time
  • who's on top
  • how much violence is involved
There's more. *Chuckles*

Too many variables, and possibly not enough "data" (fucking) to calculate an average, yeah?

You guys sound like us.

He loves pushing my buttons hours before he gets home, getting me all neanderthaled up and unable to think about anything else. That's what we call the ante-foreplay part of it all. That can go on most of a day. By the time we get to the foreplay I'm usually a hormonal psycho.

But recently we've sort of fell into a routine. he'll yell at me from his desk to find out what I'm doing. Then he tells me I have 30 -45 minutes to finish up and meet him in the shower. Heck yeah!

If you measure from starting to undress to lying in each others arms after sex, anything from 30 mins to 2 hours,