Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Serious trust issues
He knows what buttons to push.

The way I see it, the trust issue is not so much about defining relationships or monogamy or cheating. You objected to his behavior. He promised to change his behavior. Several times. And he broke those promises. Isn't that the bottom line. One guy on here said even if he was in a relationship he would want to stay in touch with gay friends online. Well duh...of course. But does staying in touch include sending them photos of your dick or soliciting sex.?

It sucks, he sucks, but stay strong. If you mean all that much to him, why did he just placate you instead of being real? To be honest, in the same situation if you asked me to lose the apps and I didn't intend to, I'd just tell you no. I hate bullshit.

Trust can be rebuilt with actions not words but it has limits. give yourself time to think how to change or transform that behaviour and look for a middle, if not it will keep happening again and again,

You've taken something from him - you - and he wants it back. I think you're making the right choice.

Lex

Lexington Wrote:You've taken something from him - you - and he wants it back. I think you're making the right choice.

Lex

Its funny how we don't miss what we have until it is gone sometimes. I really feel he wants me and is pursuing me now even though I have asked for space. I have ignored three text messages today after blocking him on whatsapp.

I want it to work so nad. But I can't see past the fact he was looking for sex on Dec 19th. FUCK THAT