Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Seriously...
SciFiDud3 Wrote:This is not on! I needed help so I posted a F*cking long thread about the matter yesterday and its still not here. GUESS WHAT, its too late now cause what I needed assistance with has come to pass and possibly could have gone better had I more to go on.

The admins are useless, thanks for nothing.

Im out

Ummmm.....yea.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Everything you have posted will eventually appear, if it's ok with the rules, of course.

[MENTION=23092]SciFiDud3[/MENTION], I feel this points to the utility of having a few close friends in real life for advice on pressing matters. Sometimes technology doesn't cooperate when you seek urgent advice from strangers.

Sorry we couldn't be of help. There are come good people here who surely would have tried their best to help. Come join us; who knows, you might enjoy yourself here. We'll carry on just fine without you, but there's room at the table for you.

Still don't think the thread's appeared after all that?

Edit: seen it

Anocxu Wrote:Look at the site support stats..
How can [MENTION=1]Andy[/MENTION] hire more mods if the site can bearly make 30 GBP per month.?

Just who the hell do you think you are?

This site is held together by one individual..
Not many of us know how.. and what he has to do to maintain this site..
so we appreciate it for what he has made it.!

I notice that not one single person made a donation last month. It's incredible that among the thousands that use this site not one person could afford a even a small donation.
"You can be young without money but you can't be old without money"
Maggie the Cat from "Cat on a Hot Tin Roof." by Tennessee Williams

LONDONER Wrote:I notice that not one single person made a donation last month. It's incredible that among the thousands that use this site not one person could afford a even a small donation.
I couldn't reinforce that comment considering I didn't make a donation either..

My internet security console keeps telling me my connections is not private so I Havn't used a credit card online in years..

I think I should look into a re- loadable card and make a donation.

Anocxu Wrote:I couldn't reinforce that comment considering I didn't make a donation either..

My internet security console keeps telling me my connections is not private so I Havn't used a credit card online in years..

I think I should look into a re- loadable card and make a donation.

I'm sure andy would appreciate it. Here's a quote from an e-mail he sent me a little while back:

I know - some members are very kind and generous whilst others (often those who moan the most when the site is unavailable) don't bother. They seem to forget the dedicated server alone costs money to run each month! :-(
"You can be young without money but you can't be old without money"
Maggie the Cat from "Cat on a Hot Tin Roof." by Tennessee Williams

LONDONER Wrote:I'm sure andy would appreciate it. Here's a quote from an e-mail he sent me a little while back:

I know - some members are very kind and generous whilst others (often those who moan the most when the site is unavailable) don't bother. They seem to forget the dedicated server alone costs money to run each month! :-(
I did the math on what goes on behind the scenes..
Considering there aren't ad's blasted in every corner of the site to generate income.. i'm figuring he has to foot the bill for all kinds of services we don't know about..

I did write to Andy asking if there is some way to donate other than PayPal, which I do not use. No reply.

If there is another way, I can't find it. Anyone know? I am a long way from financially flush but would still like to chip in a little.

As for SciFiDud, I would like to see him give us a chance, but I guess he does not realize that all gay boards are not into drama.
I bid NO Trump!

http:// https://gayspeak.com/misc.php?do=donate

So this is the link to donate..

This is the E-Mail Address

[email protected]