Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Seth from Canada
Hi guys and gals,

My name is Seth, I'm 25 and I'm Canadian. I came out when I was 19 and now I'm out to pretty much everyone.

Part of my motivation to join gayspeak was to get more in touch with other members of the LGBT community. I'd like to do some volunteering in my city, and pride is coming up soon too, so overall I'd just like to stay more up to date on the issues and connect with some queer friends Smile .

For fun I like to run, waterski, snowboard, walk my dog, play video games, and I watch A LOT of youtube videos, netflix and TV shows. House of Cards, Game of Thrones, OITNB, are some of my favs right now.

I graduated Uni in 2012, I studied communications. Since then I've been working for a website remotely, and it's alright but lonely sometimes without having coworkers to chat with.

Look forward to chatting with you guys!
~Seth~

Hi buddy , happy to have you on board at GS - as for the job been lonely without the co-workers at hand then im willing to give you some of mine.....they do lack manners, and will generally cause havoc....or i'll trade em for a nice pizza Smile

Hi Seth, did anyone tell you that all Canadians newcomers are required to show us their wieners?

Welcome to the forum Seth, hope you enjoy it here Smile

Welcome Seth to Gayspeak. I don't think you'll have any difficulty in finding guys to chat with here, we're a friendly bunch.
"You can be young without money but you can't be old without money"
Maggie the Cat from "Cat on a Hot Tin Roof." by Tennessee Williams

Hi Seth! Glad to see another fellow Canadian!

Welcome here, Seth. I think you will enjoy this crew. We are not really any crazier that the general population but perhaps a little more free with the fact.

Have always thought that the name Seth was a bit mysterious. How did your parents come up with it?
I bid NO Trump!

Welcome Seth, enjoy!

hello .. welcome Seth, enjoy your stay! Smile

LJay Wrote:Welcome here, Seth. I think you will enjoy this crew. We are not really any crazier that the general population but perhaps a little more free with the fact.

Have always thought that the name Seth was a bit mysterious. How did your parents come up with it?

Hey thanks for the welcome. My parents were practicing catholics when I was born so my brothers and I all got bible names, Seth is the third child of Adam and Eve. None of us are religious anymore... but there's a lot of cool Seth's out there, Seth Macfarlane for example Smile