Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sex Change!
Andy Wrote:He repeatedly kept adding various adult orientated domain names to his posts which the mod thought wasn't appropriate for members of all ages. He was warned but kept adding them and the mod kept having to remove them!

ah ic! cool. Thanks for lettin us know.Confusedmile:

drocko17 Wrote:for a moment, dunno why i thought he has been banned cos of the thread... :redface:
and i assumed he had some internal conflict with one of the mods here and that mod was just misusin his previliges. My bad...

feelmychampagne Wrote:and i assumed he had some internal conflict with one of the mods here and that mod was just misusin his previliges. My bad...

Actually the mods are here to help Andy, who can't be on the site as much as us, make sure the forum stays safe for little prying eyes. I on the other hand did not ban him and I myself did not know he was banned. If you DO think that a(ny) mod is misusing using their privileges then please send a private message to either Andy or the other mods and let them know what is going on and how you feel. I know that if you come to talk to me or Andy about something like that we will handle it like an adult. Just to let you know though.

feelmychampagne Wrote:and i assumed he had some internal conflict with one of the mods here and that mod was just misusin his previliges. My bad...

Why do i get the feeling thats aimed at me :redface:

Udabar Wrote:Actually the mods are here to help Andy, who can't be on the site as much as us, make sure the forum stays safe for little prying eyes. I on the other hand did not ban him and I myself did not know he was banned. If you DO think that a(ny) mod is misusing using their privileges then please send a private message to either Andy or the other mods and let them know what is going on and how you feel. I know that if you come to talk to me or Andy about something like that we will handle it like an adult. Just to let you know though.

ah ok cool thanks.

ashleo78 Wrote:Why do i get the feeling thats aimed at me :redface:
I really dont know why u feel this way....:tongue:

anyhow chill!

I have crazy ass feelings most of the time.. i wouldn't worry lol

yuck!! wtf this is meant to be gayspeak not transexualspeak!!

m.nd Wrote:One of my friends has just recovered from a sex change operation and he, or should I say, she is hitting on me. She is always touching me in sexual manners and she really wants me.

This is weird to me because when she was a guy, we used to hang out together and get hot ladies, but now he (now she) wants me.

What should I do?

tin_tin_is_gay Wrote:Lucky bastard send her over to me!

it should be homosexualspeak...
i don't actually like them (i mean,sexually), but transexuals/transvestites are also homosexuals, aren't they?

Hey guys M.nd was banned for 10 days. Andy said it all really but here is a little more if you like to know.
I had a conversation with m.nd explained the reasons why his links are not appropriate for the young members here, he seemed to understand but didnt want to take them off. lol So i kept removing them i dont know how many times gave warnings but last time i removed these links from his signature asked him why he is so persistent and told him i really dont want to ban him but will do so next time.. so he got a ban for 10 days.
My point is that not even shagdar lets adds of any kind in member profiles. He has this one link in his over here and is enough to get him the page click he is probably after from google or whatever. Dont want them ALL, they have the same shit anyway.

Moderators are not here to police the site see if everyone is a good boy or let personal feelings affect their judgment or ban people. We are here to clean the dirt and help in a way that you will have more fun in the site and post loads. Speaking of fun new features are coming lets say ... hmm in a couple of months or so? And because there is always room for improvement ...rumors has it that its going to be really nice!Wink
Hurray!!! :biggrin: