Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
mom
this isn't about being gay, but it's well... just listen. earlier today my mom came into my room, i don't really know why she just does that sometimes. i was playing a game and we talked for a few minutes, then my dad came in, and he sat down. we were all talking, bla bla bla (them being there was starting to annoy me). then my mom started talking about how i used to be her little baby (i'm the youngest) and how my grandma always used to walk me to school. then my dad fell asleep (in my room :mad: ) and my mom had to go do some laundry. then my mom came back in a while later and my dad woke up and left. so i asked my mom (very kindly, mind you) if she would leave, because i wanted my room back, and she started crying and talking about how i didn't want her anymore. this is the second time she's done this, she just did the same thing like 2 weeks ago. maybe this is due to the fact that i'm turning 13 in less than a month, but whatever the reason it's really weird. so anyway if any of you have some thoughts on this please share sorry for the long post

AHHH to add to this, just a few minutes after i posted this my dad asked me if i wanted to go see the simpsons movie with him. he has been on my case a lot lately to do things with him because he says every "boy my age" should want to do things with their dads, i think it's the exact opposite. besides i hate the simpsons.

YoUnGaY33 Wrote:this isn't about being gay, but it's well... just listen. earlier today my mom came into my room, i don't really know why she just does that sometimes. i was playing a game and we talked for a few minutes, then my dad came in, and he sat down. we were all talking, bla bla bla (them being there was starting to annoy me). then my mom started talking about how i used to be her little baby (i'm the youngest) and how my grandma always used to walk me to school. then my dad fell asleep (in my room :mad: ) and my mom had to go do some laundry. then my mom came back in a while later and my dad woke up and left. so i asked my mom (very kindly, mind you) if she would leave, because i wanted my room back, and she started crying and talking about how i didn't want her anymore. this is the second time she's done this, she just did the same thing like 2 weeks ago. maybe this is due to the fact that i'm turning 13 in less than a month, but whatever the reason it's really weird. so anyway if any of you have some thoughts on this please share sorry for the long post

AHHH to add to this, just a few minutes after i posted this my dad asked me if i wanted to go see the simpsons movie with him. he has been on my case a lot lately to do things with him because he says every "boy my age" should want to do things with their dads, i think it's the exact opposite. besides i hate the simpsons.

hahahaha awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww ur so cute!

Firstly....its amazing that ur just turning 13 and going into teenage years.
U are at an age where parents still would consider u as a kid but u wont consider that urself! U shud consider urself lucky that u have ur room to urself that u can say ur own. At that age i never had that and had to share it with my siblings. Anyhow back to what i was saying....parents have hard time knowing whats going in ur head. And moms especially coz they are way emotional and often over dramatic. Best thing for u to do is sit and talk things out. Tell them how important ur privacy is and how it wud be nice if they understand that and give u some space or some lone time now and then. Tell them how u want them to let u make decisions instead of they telling u what to do. Unless u sit and talk they wont know. So the key thing is for u to do is "COMMUNICATE" and u will have an easier time with them.

And yea tell ur dad u hate simpsons...u never know he prolly wants to watch that himself. If thats the case go watch it with him. And lastly parents are precious u shud value them.Smile

feelmychampagne Wrote:hahahaha awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww ur so cute!

Firstly....its amazing that ur just turning 13 and going into teenage years.
U are at an age where parents still would consider u as a kid but u wont consider that urself! U shud consider urself lucky that u have ur room to urself that u can say ur own. At that age i never had that and had to share it with my siblings. Anyhow back to what i was saying....parents have hard time knowing whats going in ur head. And moms especially coz they are way emotional and often over dramatic. Best thing for u to do is sit and talk things out. Tell them how important ur privacy is and how it wud be nice if they understand that and give u some space or some lone time now and then. Tell them how u want them to let u make decisions instead of they telling u what to do. Unless u sit and talk they wont know. So the key thing is for u to do is "COMMUNICATE" and u will have an easier time with them.

And yea tell ur dad u hate simpsons...u never know he prolly wants to watch that himself. If thats the case go watch it with him. And lastly parents are precious u shud value them.Smile

well thanks for the advice, but i thought the cute thing was a bit uncecessary. Smile

hehe dont worry about that youngay, champ always enjoys 'cuting' younger ones... kiddin
Bighug

going back to your deal, i still don't understand exactly WHY did your parents suddenly started visiting you like that, and what did they tell you, that's important to know if u ask us to give u some advice.

feelmychampagne Wrote:And lastly parents are precious u shud value them.Smile
I agree with this statement. You might be turning 13 and all, but you still have to have respect for them. Have patience… most teens get really impatient with their parents. The best thing to do is to try and be understanding of their perspective.

If something is bothering you discuss, don’t be so blunt because doing so can easily offend someone.

drocko17 Wrote:hehe dont worry about that youngay, champ always enjoys 'cuting' younger ones... kiddin
Bighug

going back to your deal, i still don't understand exactly WHY did your parents suddenly started visiting you like that, and what did they tell you, that's important to know if u ask us to give u some advice.

well my memory is terrible :redface: i usually forget things i've said 1 minute after i say it, so the only things i really remember that were said are the things i already told you. sorry :redface:

YoUnGaY33 Wrote:well thanks for the advice, but i thought the cute thing was a bit uncecessary. Smile

haha awwww im sorry! :ylsurprise1:

feelmychampagne Wrote:haha awwww im sorry! :ylsurprise1:

loool feelmychampagne you are cute too Wink

Good advice so far Younggay. What you say in your first post is what you will feel nostalgic of in lets say 10 years time , your childhood... Ask your parents to nock your door before they enter they will understand even if they take sometime to get used to it.

Your mother is sweet hehe and your dad tries to spend time with you and get to know what you like... tell him and let him be your dad. It is as hard for him as it is for you. Maybe they dont always do things right but neither do you, if all of you grasp this then ...happy adolescence!!!!! when is your birthday? :biggrin:

ya, thats true, when i was 12-13 i always tried to free from them and show i was not a child anymore, that's a normal part of life, they'll soon gain more respect to you (that thing of knocking the door started naturally when they discovered i had some privacy also). Above all else BE PATIENT, with patience everything solves at its natural moment, take it easy.Confusedmile:

thanks everyone

spotysocks Wrote:when is your birthday? :biggrin:

and it's september 1st, four days after school starts Sad i'm the second youngest person my class.