Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sex Change!
One of my friends has just recovered from a sex change operation and he, or should I say, she is hitting on me. She is always touching me in sexual manners and she really wants me.

This is weird to me because when she was a guy, we used to hang out together and get hot ladies, but now he (now she) wants me.

What should I do?

m.nd Wrote:One of my friends has just recovered from a sex change operation and he, or should I say, she is hitting on me. She is always touching me in sexual manners and she really wants me.

This is weird to me because when she was a guy, we used to hang out together and get hot ladies, but now he (now she) wants me.

What should I do?

Lucky bastard send her over to me!

aww u got banned already!?!? and i didnt even get the chance to diss ya! Cry well anyhow have fun with ur shemale! Xyxwave

Really no need to take the piss Champs...place nice now.

ashleo78 Wrote:Really no need to take the piss Champs...place nice now.
Considering ur replies i really am curious as of why m.nd is banned!:confused:

why was he banned?? gossip people want to know!
Invasion

Hey Drocko,

I believe it was for Spamming after numerous warnings. Nothing to do with me - one of the mods was involved!

Catch you laters,

Andy xox
Note: No trees were destroyed in the sending of this contaminant free message. However, I do concede, a significant number of electrons may have been inconvenienced.

Andy Wrote:Hey Drocko,

I believe it was for Spamming after numerous warnings. Nothing to do with me - one of the mods was involved!

Catch you laters,

Andy xox

hm quite strange. I never seen him doing that tho.

for a moment, dunno why i thought he has been banned cos of the thread... :redface:

He repeatedly kept adding various adult orientated domain names to his posts which the mod thought wasn't appropriate for members of all ages. He was warned but kept adding them and the mod kept having to remove them!
Note: No trees were destroyed in the sending of this contaminant free message. However, I do concede, a significant number of electrons may have been inconvenienced.