Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is topping generally better than bottoming?
I'm worrying because i want to be with my boyfriend for years, so i'll be bottoming only. Maybe my patience will reach it's limit one day. Hope he will change his mind.

What does it mean? "Lame excuse for lousy sex and someone who says they can fuck anyone as hard as someone they don't love probably hasn't changed". How the excuse can change or not? It is not an idea to be changeable.

hmm, I simply think that logically, Yes men are designed physically for Fucking and incorporating the emotional and mental inadequacies tend to vie a lot into a Man's concept and reality of his sex life and personal identity, straight or gay.

Biologically speaking, while I'm certainly no scientist, the Penis and the Male body, is designed in such a way, that it facilitates innate pleasure derivative of the external stimuli upon contact to the primary sex organ, The Penis.

However; Because humans are complex things, Men, of course like Women, have the ability to attach feelings and ideologies of "it should be like this/like that" to a sexual encounter, with the only slight difference of the contrast in their physical design, whereas Women are built differently in this sense (its just anatomy gurl)

And so you get this dichotomization of:

"He can fuck whenever, wherever, whoever, because all he has to do is stick it in"

Whereas the Equally Male, however, receptive partner who idiomatically serves a different prescribed "Role", and so adopts a different "way" to the expression of his sexuality has this sort of conundrum;

"I have to take the Penis, do more work for it, accomodate a different lifestyle and be limited in my sexual expression mainly due to the physical limitations and pre-existing perfunctory mechanics of my body"

And because of the common misconception;

"If you like it/Dont worry about it/Are you doing it right?"

Leads many to believe there is a faulty link between the Physical ramification of bodily performance in Sex and the Emotional and Mental performance and in this case, Expectation, for Sex.

When in reality, simple designs, patterns and nuance of the Human Body, Sexuality and Enigmatic Idiosyncracies, clearly show the answers to the Questions "Why?" and "How".

やれやれ~Sheep

言語はみたいよCat3

It does sound you are being manipulated into thinking that you must be a bottom and everything has to be done on his terms. As a partner in the relationship. You are entitled to voice your opinion and express how you feel. But you shouldn't have to deal with him being like that. If it does persist. Split up.

Male Wrote:Bowyn, the top and the bottom are only sex positions. To penetrate or to be penetrated. Emotional demands can be satisfied without the actual penetration. 30% of couples even don't practice anal sex and still have emotional desires satisfied.

Look youngster, I Stopped having sex well before you were born, so don't you dare to tell me what sex is about and what is what.

Back before YOU and the majority of the uppity kids here were born, Top and bottom were much, much more than just sex acts.

Next I bet you will tell me that the Stone Wall Riots was a gay thing.

And no, Stonewall wasn't about the gay, it was about the right to wear a dress. Gays kidnapped it later when they realized that the cross dressers where doing what the gays should have started before hand.

Besides this thread derailed starting with the OP's assumptive and uneducated understanding of male bodies and where "all" and "some" are not the same as "average".

So don't bother quoting me again, or I will ban all of you little up-starts. then send you to bed with out dinner.

There are feminine tops and masculine bottoms, so topping and bottoming are only sex positions. Thank you for your opinion.

Male Wrote:I'm worrying because i want to be with my boyfriend for years, so i'll be bottoming only. Maybe my patience will reach it's limit one day. Hope he will change his mind.

What does it mean? "Lame excuse for lousy sex and someone who says they can fuck anyone as hard as someone they don't love probably hasn't changed". How the excuse can change or not? It is not an idea to be changeable.

Me thinks the problem with the relationship is not the sex (or lack there of) its the relationship.

and yeah, a guy can pound that arse as hard as he wants, if he doesn't know how to use his dick to rub that prostate the right way it won't do anything for the bottoming buddy.

I know where the prostate is, and I also know how to tease and torment with slow steady pressures to get the bottom bucking for all he is worth while telling him "No!" Withholding that 'arse pounding' is the ideal way to go about things, then you can hammer and drill for all you are with and both get that little momentary edge of the drive to have more sex....

... Query: Sweating yet?

If that turned you on even a little, then you get the basic idea that sex isn't all about hitting this and pounding that, its about knowing how to use the tool properly to make your partner drool and moan and groan and actually want more of what you are doing to him (from either side of the equation) leaving him spent and exhausted while you are laying their grinning evilly knowing that they are now yours.... forever!Wavey

and that children is why most of my men have never, ever complained that the sex was the problem in our relationship.... It was other things and sex just became a symbol of other, deeper issues that we denied, lied and ignored until there was blood, police, ambulances or ugly breakups were I got the dog dammit SHE IS MINE!

Male Wrote:There are feminine tops and masculine bottoms, so topping and bottoming are only sex positions. Thank you for your opinion.

yeah sure, this in the same century where hijackers can actually bring down sky scrapers at free fall velocities with box-cutters.

The world got jacked between the golden Gay Era of the Middle Twentieth century and this creepy, dark ages where gays are tolerated but made to hate themselves even more.

bright side, now the evangelicals don't know which way to hate when Islamic Terrorists attack a Gay Club -

back when I was a kid, the whole top and bottom thing was not just sex, then the Leather Scenes Dom and Sub bled over, at the same time leather became a sham with any bastard kid declaring he was a dom without earning the title by subbing for a decade. And then there was the attempt to use the "fem and Masculine" and all sorts of other names to basically say "who is the man and who is the woman" which is what it all boils back down to and why gays get fucked or do the fucking and have their personality types.

We are all of a bi-gendered species and no matter how gay we get, we are a product of those few millions of years of evolution that hard wired gender rolls into our grey matter.