Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sex Roles and the Rest of Your Relationship
Do you feel that your sexual role (bottom or top) is a part of the rest of your relationship or is it just how you like to screw?

For me I feel like it's not too important, but I do feel at times that bottoming is submissive to your partner. I'm a bottom and I feel that emotionally my boyfriend is "leading" in our relationship. I feel like we are both integral parts of the relationship but that it's not my role to top and that there would be emotional ramifications to doing so.

Hi,
I am both so i like to fit in what feels comfortable to my boyfriend.... His mainly the active one which i dont mind saves me doing more work than need be lol

I think it shouldn't really matter, it should just be fun. If you put roles into it, then you identify each other perhaps in a way that could be problematic, at least thats what I think. though I could be way off xD

One doesn't have to bottom submissively, you can be vey clear when and how you want to be f***ed.
Fred

Life is what happens while you are busy making other plans.

I think that roles are determined by the rest of the relationship, not the other way round.

When I meet guys I usually know whether I want to top or bottom with them. My role is just a part of my relationship with the other guy, albeit an important one.

I am, what I consider to be, an assertive bottom. I know many people think that if I am the bottom then I must be submissive. Not true. I'm a dominate bottom.

I'm happy to see on here only lol, I'm a submissive bottom, HOWEVER I dont mean the top has the final word on what we are doing.

Never really thought about it that way. I hope I'm generally more interested in doing what makes my partner feel good.