Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sex and co-workers
So, just to start off, I try and keep my private life separate from work life. Though, a few of us coworkers have gotten to know each other well. There are a few co-workers I would like to do the deed with without messing with the balance of keeping the two relatively separate. Any ideas?

I would strongly advice you to not have 'office sex' as in having random acts of sex with co-workers.

Office romance/love is a different horse, and can work out if both are on 'equal' status in the office. It doesn't work well if one is a boss over another.

This is a messy, nasty, game.

Even if you think you guys get along now, and could make good fuck buddies or sex pals, or whatever....it can turn ugly REAL fast.

Unless you REALLY know these people and KNOW they arent mentally fucked up......I wouldnt even touch the subject. You never know who is looking for a fast, easy buck........you could come to work the next day to a pink slip, because the person you had sex with from work decided to play the "harassed me, raped me" card.

[Image: just-say-no.jpg]

I have made that mistake, I highly recommend that you reconsider. Sleeping with one of my managers is one of those actions I look back on and genuinely regret, not so much for my own sake but for the problems it caused down the line for my manager.

I have slept with co-workers who were not in a position of authority over me, but some of them ended badly as well. Looking back, I realize now that my propensity towards workaholism was what led me to form relationships with co-workers. That being said, it never resultsin a positive reflection on your work performance.

Curosity is natural and, yes, there are some people who meet their mate in the work place, however (in my opinion) dating in the work place is a possible indicator that you are not devoting enough time to your personal life outside of work.

Yeah, what everyone has said has passed through my mind. Would NEVER sleep with management. But a few co-workers I just would love the chance to have my way with. But I know I just shouldn't

Sex between coworkers is so ordinary it is unavoidable. Two things should be avoided.

One. Adultery, it almost always bursts open and destroys a working environment.
Two. Big difference in age. If people are 20 years older it causes dissent. Looks like someone is robbing the cradle.

Samdabisa, at 29 you can have a great time with people from 20 to 40 without causing a ruckus. Just don't be too noisy and force the unwilling to deal with homosexuality. Act normal like 2 guys and fuck each other until the following morning. Go to work. Do your jobs. It is your business who you have sex with, not your boss or the public at large.

Samdabisa Wrote:So, just to start off, I try and keep my private life separate from work life. Though, a few of us coworkers have gotten to know each other well. There are a few co-workers I would like to do the deed with without messing with the balance of keeping the two relatively separate. Any ideas?

Poll the coworkers to find out what kind of orgy they want first. Triangulate the location that is exactly between all their houses and work, and use that as a location. Assign each coworker with a number and have them line up according to those numbers outside the door (this may be unecessary if the poll determines the coworkers want a simultaneous orgy). Allow the coworkers to enter and disrobe, and, well, you can figure out the rest.